Rapture question to Roman1009

Rapture question to Roman1009

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Sep 18

To a comment made by Romans1009 to Divegeester -

Don’t you think you’ll be raptured too, tiger? We all get raptured at the same time.

How do you know that all believers will be raptured at the same time?

Shall we have a little Christ honoring examination of that question?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Oct 18

Originally posted by @sonship
To a comment made by Romans1009 to Divegeester -

Don’t you think you’ll be raptured too, tiger? We all get raptured at the same time.

How do you know that all believers will be raptured at the same time?

Shall we have a little Christ honoring examination of that question?
Sure, but only if we don’t use tiger as an example - it’s too upsetting. He’s only eight years old!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Oct 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
Sure, but only if we don’t use tiger as an example - it’s too upsetting. He’s only eight years old!
We will use Jack Wilmore as an example. That's me, sonship.
My God is the man Jesus Christ - my Lord and Savior.

Do you think that if I am lying in a bed of fornication and Jesus comes as a thief in the night that I will be raptured ?

Do you think all Christians will be raptured at one time merely because they have been justified by faith ?

IF so why is there usually associated with rapture the warning to watch and be ready ? I mean a warning rather than assuming rapture will be automatic regardless of state of consecration to God?

c

Moves
01 Oct 18

We will use Jack Wilmore as an example. That's me, sonship.
My God is the man Jesus Christ - my Lord and Savior.

Do you think that if I am lying in a bed of fornication and Jesus comes as a thief in the night that I will be raptured ?

Do you think all Christians will be raptured at one time merely because they have been justified by faith ?

IF ...[text shortened]... rning rather than assuming rapture will be automatic regardless of state of consecration to God?
Didn't Jesus up the ante with 'thoughts', saying if you 'think' about your neighbors wife in a sexual way then you've still committed adultery? Even though you didn't touch her?

If so, aren't we all basically screwed?

Unless of course someone claims to have pure thoughts at all times.

F

Moves
01 Oct 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
Didn't Jesus up the ante with 'thoughts', saying if you 'think' about your neighbors wife in a sexual way then you've still committed adultery? Even though you didn't touch her?

Christians believe they are forgiven by Jesus if they believe they are forgiven by Jesus.

c

Moves
01 Oct 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Christians believe they are forgiven by Jesus if they believe they are forgiven by Jesus.
Unless they don't have time to ask for forgiveness of 'fresh' sins, as the rapture is taking place.

I think that was sonship's point.

F

Moves
01 Oct 18
1 edit

Unless they don't have time to ask for forgiveness of 'fresh' sins, as the rapture is taking place.

I think that was sonship's point.
Yeah absolutely, maybe sonship believes a believer in Jesus can have his "salvation" retracted and cancelled for "thinking about his neighbour's wife in a sexual way". Maybe that's sonship's theology.

c

Moves
01 Oct 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Yeah absolutely, maybe sonship believes a believer in Jesus can have his "salvation" retracted and cancelled for "thinking about his neighbour's wife in a sexual way". Maybe that's sonship's theology.
Any sin.
If a person is in the act of stealing $20 from the cash register at work, as the rapture commences....do they get left behind?

It's not just sonship, I've heard this before from others.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 18
2 edits

We are all candidate for salvation.
We are all candidatess in need of the cleansing blood of Jesus washing away every and all our sins.

We are all fertile ground for the Spirit of Christ to come into us and begin to do a truly INSIDE JOB at liberating our mind, emotion, and will.

We are all candidates for Christ to work the miracles of grace upon us and within us.

This Person of wonderful purity is alive and available.
That is the Good News.

Good News = Jesus Christ is the Perfect Man.
Good News = Jesus Christ is available to be known.
Good News = Jesus Christ can obliterate into the sea of eternal forgetfulness our every sin, so that God looks upon as if we have never sinned at all.

Good News = the living and available Savior Jesus has a way to enter into the innermost part of your spiritual being and blend into you.

This is the Gospel. This is the Good News.

He can also lead us into a most blessed married life of rich joy.

c

Moves
02 Oct 18

We are all candidate for salvation.
We are all candidatess in need of the cleansing blood of Jesus washing away every and all our sins.

We are all fertile ground for the Spirit of Christ to come into us and begin to do a truly INSIDE JOB at liberating our mind, emotion, and will.

We are all candidates for Christ to work the miracles of [b]grace ...[text shortened]... el. This is the Good News.

He can also lead us into a most blessed married life of rich joy.
You're the one who brought up fornicating while the rapture starts.

All I did was ask a question about it, which I'm not sure you answered?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 18

You're the one who brought up fornicating while the rapture starts.

All I did was ask a question about it, which I'm not sure you answered?
Your last question was something like "Aren't we all screwed ? "

I thought your question was more basic and need attention.
It would do little good for me to discuss raptures with someone who holds to the despair that "We are all screwed".

This would be like trying to get to home plate for a home run before getting to first base.

Now, once we receive Jesus we go on to walk in Him.
Every time we call on His name to touch Him from our hearts we experience a little mini - rapture out of many temptations and problems.

Rapture comes from practicing little mini-raptures throughout the day turning our heart to the living and available Jesus. Many little snatchings away by the Spirit of Christ builds up a habit of being caught up by Jesus.

We should build up a habit of having Jesus rescue us from many things seeking to keep us down. Turning to Jesus instantly makes us buoyant and lifts us up, sets us above.

One day the believers will just be taken physically to where she or he is use to being in heart and spirit each day.

Moves
02 Oct 18

It’s notable that Romans1009 ducks out of meaningful debate with sonship.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Oct 18

Any sin.
If a person is in the act of stealing $20 from the cash register at work, as the rapture commences....do they get left behind?

It's not just sonship, I've heard this before from others.
Just so you know, if someone misses the rapture, that alone does not mean that they also fell short of salvation. Many during the Tribulation will come to Jesus, notably, many Jews will be among them.

Getting 'left behind' doesn't mean you're out for good.

F

Moves
02 Oct 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Many during the Tribulation will come to Jesus, notably, many Jews will be among them.
And Muslims as well? They are waiting for Jesus' return at "the Tribulation". Unlike the Jews, the Muslims believe Jesus will come back and be present at the 'end times'.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Oct 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
It’s notable that Romans1009 ducks out of meaningful debate with sonship.
The pretense of substance is long gone.

Now it's all about the creepy stalking.