1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 06:36
    Follows the broken promise from RBHILL to answer the thread "QUESTIONS FOR RBHILL" (www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=36109). This doesn't seem very Christian like.

Date: Jan 07 16:18
    Subject: RE : Hi

I will tomorrow try to give you some answers. I will have free time tomorrow for a while and give it some thought. Look after 3pm New York time. That is in about 13 to 14 hours from now.

>Hi RB Hill,

I would welcome the opportunity to engage in a serious debate if you could give me your thoughts on each of the questions.

Kind Regards,
    STANG.
  2. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 07:04
    Originally posted by STANG
    Follows the broken promise from RBHILL to answer the thread "QUESTIONS FOR RBHILL" (www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=36109). This doesn't seem very Christian like.

I will tomorrow try to give you some answers. I will have free time tomorrow for a while and give it some thought. Loo ...[text shortened]... ebate if you could give me your thoughts on each of the questions.

Kind Regards,
    STANG.
    I just want to make sure I am understanding you clearly here.

You're taking issue with RB......because he has dodged your points/questions......right?

Well, gee STANG, I wonder what that's like? lol. 😉
  3. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 07:19
    Originally posted by Omnislash

You're taking issue with RB......because he has dodged your points/questions......right?

I have a feeling 'ol STANG is trying to pick a fight where his chances of winning aren't astronomical.
  4. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 09:52
    I would welcome the opportunity to engage in a serious debate if you could give me your thoughts on each of the questions.
    sorry-serious debate? STANG and RBH? emm, yeah...
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 09:54
    Originally posted by genius
    sorry-serious debate? STANG and RBH? emm, yeah...
    Should be entertaining, though... Or not... We'll see... 😴
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 10:26
    Originally posted by Omnislash

He's broken his Christian promise.
  7. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 10:501 edit
    He's broken his Christian promise.
    What, per say, is a "Christian" promise? While this may be hard to believe, "Christians" are human beings, and as fallible as anyone else. Quite frankly, it is the personal understanding of this which is the reason they/I/we hold the beliefs that they do.

To that end, I would also add that I believe RB has answered you in his own manner. You simply refuse to acknowledge his statements as an answer. I can certainly understand this, as they fail to directly address the questions/issue you present. At the risk of beating a dead horse though, I reinerate, you are in no position to lecture on this as you are a rather grievous offender yourself.

That said, I wish you luck in getting the answers you want to hear.
  8. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 12:34

I will tomorrow try to give you some answers. I will have free time tomorrow for a while and give it some thought. Loo ...[text shortened]... ebate if you could give me your thoughts on each of the questions.

Kind Regards,
    STANG.
    Is't this a private message? Why is it here?
  9. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 13:09
    Originally posted by dags
    Is't this a private message? Why is it here?
    That Christians are meant to adhere to some code of conduct doesn't mean STANG should too.
  10. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 14:10
    Originally posted by Halitose
    That Christians are meant to adhere to some code of conduct doesn't mean STANG should too.
    Silly me 🙂

I had assumed that if something was sent in private that it should remain private?
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 18:31
    Originally posted by dags
    Silly me 🙂

I had assumed that if something was sent in private that it should remain private?
    Go read Matthew 7:6
  12. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 18:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Go read Matthew 7:6
    A long winded way of saying don't trust untrustworthy people?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 20:22
    I think that RBHILL wont answer because his answers wont stand up to scrutiny.
  14. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 20:26
    I think that RBHILL wont answer because his answers wont stand up to scrutiny.
    I think there are plenty of other Christians here who would be happy to answer your questions.

I also think you're obsessed with RB. Frighteningly so.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 21:13
    Originally posted by Darfius
    I think there are plenty of other Christians here who would be happy to answer your questions.

I also think you're obsessed with RB. Frighteningly so.
    As the word of God says in Matthew 7:6 do not keep witnessing to the lost if they do not accept it. As the notes in my Bible say. And plus I am in my new semester of College and I don't have time to help show the lost people of this site the truth.
    But you could look up www.wayofthemaster.com and of course click no for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree