1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 19:13
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    This is my last post for the year. I am going to ask for my posting to be taken from me so I can't post.
    Wishing you all the best.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 19:52
    Originally posted by Halitose
    I have a feeling 'ol STANG is trying to pick a fight where his chances of winning aren't astronomical.
    Halitose, we're talking about RBHill here.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 20:00
    Originally posted by STANG
    Was that your expectation when you gave him the Pizza and why didn't you get him something healthy instead and why go you find the time to make posts everywhere but not answer the questions in the thread Questions For RBHILL ?
    I can't believe you're criticizing someone for what he chose to offer as food for the needy. Not healthy enough? Please. Why do you think we have the desire for grease anyway? Because it helps us survive in times of scarcity...kinda like when we're homeless?
  4. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 20:31
    He was homeless, not masochistic...
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 12:18
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I can't believe you're criticizing someone for what he chose to offer as food for the needy. Not healthy enough? Please. Why do you think we have the desire for grease anyway? Because it helps us survive in times of scarcity...kinda like when we're homeless?
    He boasted and now recognises the error of his ways. He has announced that he will be discontinuing his posts to this forum.
  6. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 12:29
    Ha! Do you want to know how long that lasted?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 12:31
    Originally posted by sjeg
    Ha! Do you want to know how long that lasted?
    What - he not only breaks promises but also lies ?!?!?!?
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 16:21
    What - he not only breaks promises but also lies ?!?!?!?
    I felt that you were a stalker, so I changed my mind. But if you feel that I lied and I am sure you never have even as a child then I will go to the throne of grace and ask for forgiveness from God/Jesus. You can forgive me to becasue if you don't your heart will just get hardened more then it already is. And plus you got answers from others. So I could just copy and paste there response for mine then. They too my answers. And if you want real help I suggest that you E-mail the people at Bible.com for help with you Questions.
    God Bless!!
  9. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 16:31
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Halitose, we're talking about RBHill here.
    Gee-wiz, yeah -- STANG gets far too much attention to merit any more.
  10. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 16:352 edits
    But your website from the other thread said next stop for you was the Firey Lake, as you would have known if only you had read Revelations!! And if you think cosying up to a loving God is going to help you, you Sir, are an Idolator, and you get sent to below whatever is beneath the Firey Lake (probably some sort of firey mud- not too shabby- I once had a hot mud pack put on my back- it was quite nice... was that why you decided to lie and get sent down to the hot mud? Do you suffer from lower back pains? It could be quite a result if you do...)
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 16:40
    But your website from the other thread said next stop for you was the Firey Lake, as you would have known if only you had read Revelations!! And if you think cosying up to a loving God is going to help you, you Sir, are an Idolator, and you get sent to below whatever is beneath the Firey Lake (probably some sort of firey mud- not too shabby- I once had a hot mu ...[text shortened]... wn to the hot mud? Do you suffer from lower back pains? It could be quite a result if you do...)
    That is why they explain to you on that site that you need Jesus.
    And plus on that site they believe in the once saved always saved.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 16:41
    But your website from the other thread said next stop for you was the Firey Lake, as you would have known if only you had read Revelations!! And if you think cosying up to a loving God is going to help you, you Sir, are an Idolator, and you get sent to below whatever is beneath the Firey Lake (probably some sort of firey mud- not too shabby- I once had a hot mu ...[text shortened]... wn to the hot mud? Do you suffer from lower back pains? It could be quite a result if you do...)
    It is called Revelation there is no "S" at the end.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 16:42
    Make sure you click on mine so I know that you are talking to me, because I do not know who your response is for?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 22:21
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I felt that you were a stalker, so I changed my mind. But if you feel that I lied and I am sure you never have even as a child then I will go to the throne of grace and ask for forgiveness from God/Jesus. You can forgive me to becasue if you don't your heart will just get hardened more then it already is. And plus you got answers from others. So I could just ...[text shortened]... elp I suggest that you E-mail the people at Bible.com for help with you Questions.
    God Bless!!
    You promote Christianity
    Your text says "Jesus is Life!"
    Your picture is 3 crosses with 1 glowing
    Christians are encouraged to spread the word

Why wouldn't I direct my questions to you ???
  15. Forgotten
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 00:42
    You promote Christianity
    Your text says "Jesus is Life!"
    Your picture is 3 crosses with 1 glowing
    Christians are encouraged to spread the word

Why wouldn't I direct my questions to you ???
    Nice touch STANG a call out RBHll thread,
    whats next??Are you going to drown kittens?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree