1. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 19:19
  2. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 19:221 edit
    i saw an angel over my bed AT NIGHT. it just stood there IN THIN AIR HOVERING A FEW FEET, not looking directly after me, but in my direction. he had blond hair and a brilliant golden robe. then he burst into a thousand sparks of light energy and ...vanished. it must be a waking dream. yet i wonder... are dreams god's way of communicating with us.😴
  3. Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 19:59
    Originally posted by dragonstarr369
    i saw an angel over my bed AT NIGHT. it just stood there IN THIN AIR HOVERING A FEW FEET, not looking directly after me, but in my direction. he had blond hair and a brilliant golden robe. then he burst into a thousand sparks of light energy and ...vanished. it must be a waking dream. yet i wonder... are dreams god's way of communicating with us.😴
    no. it's our subconscience communicating with our conscience.

Unless your definition of god is different than the one surrounded by angels residing in heaven with Jesus next to him. then maybe, depeding upon what it is you believe that god is.
  4. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 20:06
    Originally posted by brobluto

Unless your definition of god is different than the one surrounded by angels residing in heaven with Jesus next to him. then maybe, depeding upon what it is you believe that god is.
    so, my subconscience is trying to communicate with me or is someone other than me trying to communicate with me, yet i see it as a dream?
  5. Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 20:34
    so, my subconscience is trying to communicate with me or is someone other than me trying to communicate with me, yet i see it as a dream?
    For me, ESP is possible. Up to you if you believe it, so in some dreams, it's possible for others to communicate, however, I do not believe that god communicates with us in that fashion.

I think it lies in your own belief structure.
  6. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 22:161 edit
    For me, ESP is possible. Up to you if you believe it, so in some dreams, it's possible for others to communicate, however, I do not believe that god communicates with us in that fashion.

I think it lies in your own belief structure.
    im confused. you mean god is using esp when im dreaming? or maybe christians are casting spells on me so i can believe in god?
    that's not fair if i cant do it!
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 23:091 edit
    yet i wonder... are dreams god's way of communicating with us.😴
    Joel 2:28
    [ The Day of the LORD ] "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 00:18
    im confused. you mean god is using esp when im dreaming? or maybe christians are casting spells on me so i can believe in god?
    that's not fair if i cant do it!
    May I ask how old you are?
  9. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 00:58
    The bible says "dreams come through a multitude of business" whatever in hell that means.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 02:09
    Originally posted by muppyman
    The bible says "dreams come through a multitude of business" whatever in hell that means.
    Ec. 5:3
    For a dream cometh through the multitude of business;

It means if you have a busy day and your thoughts are busy, you're likely to dream. Other than that I think dreams are relatively meaningless. Unless God were to make you dream a dream for a purpose, like communicating some information. But that isn't going to happen because God has already said all that needs to be said.

It's all in His word, the Bible.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 06:20
    I don't know much about waking dreams. But the fact that you were in bed at night makes me wonder whether you were in fact awake.

Normal dreams that you have when you are asleep are a side effect of the way our brains process information. When we are awake, our brains store information that they observe. When we go to sleep the brain processes that information including trying out various scenarios and comparing new information to what is already stored in our memory. It then stores what it thinks are the important bits in our long term memories.
    Normally, we do not retain a memory of this processing, but if we make an effort we can often remember our last dream immediately after waking up - but unless we try, we will often forget it very quickly.
  12. England
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 10:201 edit
    its the interpritation thats the hard to understand about dreams, Daniel was a dream reader, this was a gift from god, but your dream of a angel is useualy a good sign of wanting to belive, but its up to you why the blonde hair maybe thats how you see them
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 10:28
    Originally posted by stoker
    its the interpritation thats the hard to understand about dreams, Daniel was a dream reader, this was a gift from god, but your dream of a angel is useualy a good sign of wanting to belive, but its up to you why the blonde hair maybe thats how you see them
    So how would you know what dreaming of an angel is 'usually' a sign of?
    And when you say 'its up to you' do you mean its specific to him or he can make it up as he goes along?
  14. England
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 10:381 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So how would you know what dreaming of an angel is 'usually' a sign of?
    And when you say 'its up to you' do you mean its specific to him or he can make it up as he goes along?
    just speaking from hearing others and myself it did not say anything so read it as specific to him,
    he can try to understand the dream, by what it ment to him.
  15. the highway to hell
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 10:48

i guess you meant consciousness not conscience?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree