1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '13 12:29
    A young soldier was brutally murdered and decapitated in broad daylight on a London street by Islamic extremists; but what is deeply reassuring is the way the Muslim religious leaders in the UK have all come forward to condemn the atrocity.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 16:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    A young soldier was brutally murdered and decapitated in broad daylight on a London street by Islamic extremists; but what is deeply reassuring is the way the Muslim religious leaders in the UK have all come forward to condemn the atrocity.
    That is their normal mode of operation in countries where they are in the minority. Once they get a majority you will be getting Sharia Law to deal with and Christians and Jews will come more and more under attack and there will be no more condemning of those type acts. They will instead give justification for them. Mark my words.

The instructor
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '13 16:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That is their normal mode of operation in countries where they are in the minority. Once they get a majority you will be getting Sharia Law to deal with and Christians and Jews will come more and more under attack and there will be no more condemning of those type acts. They will instead give justification for them. Mark my words.

The instructor
    and what will happen once the earth is under sharia law?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 17:04
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    and what will happen once the earth is under sharia law?
    It will be Hell on Earth.

The instructor
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '13 17:12
    It will be Hell on Earth.

The instructor
    how long will that last for?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 23:22
    how long will that last for?
    Until Christ returns. 😏

The Instructor
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 May '13 00:19

The instructor
    I just thumbed this post down before I read the first word. My eyes were drawn to two words in your post which told me that this would be your usual tripe. (this took less than a second).

Upon reading your post all I could think was why we can't give you another thumb down. (I should take this to "Site Ideas" - give us a bonus thumb once a week, or something like that.)
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '13 11:31

The instructor
    Mark your words? Really?

Just how soon do you "foresee" this Islam majority in the UK?

Ron, come back from the edge of stupid before you fall right off, okay?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 22:10
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Mark your words? Really?

Just how soon do you "foresee" this Islam majority in the UK?

Ron, come back from the edge of stupid before you fall right off, okay?
    Why must you fight against my attempt to spread the word of God? The complacent people of the world must be warned about the dangers of Islam and the coming endtime tribulations.

The Instructor
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '13 22:23
    Why must you fight against my attempt to spread the word of God? The complacent people of the world must be warned about the dangers of Islam and the coming endtime tribulations.

The Instructor
    you think the big g and j are coming to sort things out so why spend all this time hating? what going to happen is going to happen. rather than fear mulsims, shouldnt you be trying to save them, knowing whats coming for them. all the people who die because of terrorists are part of your gods plan, so what good does it do you to fret?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 22:31
    you think the big g and j are coming to sort things out so why spend all this time hating? what going to happen is going to happen. rather than fear mulsims, shouldnt you be trying to save them, knowing whats coming for them. all the people who die because of terrorists are part of your gods plan, so what good does it do you to fret?
    I am not spending any time hating them. I will leave the hating and saving up to others. My purpose is to shed the light of day on this evil, so all can be warned of what is likely to come from it. We must be aware not to take the Mark of the Beast.

The Instructor
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '13 22:36
    I am not spending any time hating them. I will leave the hating and saving up to others. My purpose is to shed the light of day on this evil, so all can be warned of what is likely to come from it. We must be aware not to take the Mark of the Beast.

The Instructor
    what are you warning them for? whats going to happen is going to happen, its all part of gods plan....isnt it?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 01:221 edit
    what are you warning them for? whats going to happen is going to happen, its all part of gods plan....isnt it?
    Not really. This is what God has said about it:

When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, 14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

(2 Chronicles 7 NKJV)

Also don't forget about Jonah and the sea monster.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree