1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    21 May '13 07:59
    When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

    (Revelation 6:3-4 NKJV)

    This red horse and rider represents Islamic Jihad that sheds the blood of many Christians and Jews during the end times.

    Truth of Islam- Three Stages of Jihad
    YouTube

    Islamic Jihad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=RmvJgcHfgA4

    The Instructor
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93415
    21 May '13 08:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

    (Revelation 6:3-4 NKJV)

    This red horse and rider represents I ...[text shortened]...
    Islamic Jihad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=RmvJgcHfgA4

    The Instructor[/b]
    what do your muslim friends think of this rj?
  3. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    21 May '13 09:38
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what do your muslim friends think of this rj?
    I doubt he has any friends, let alone Muslim friends.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    21 May '13 18:212 edits
    While serving in the United states Armed Forces, I had three special assignments. Two at the Pentagon with the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Defense Intelligence Agency and the third with NATO at S.H.A.P.E., Belgium.

    All the members of other nations that worked with me at NATO were trained to do their job before they got there, except for one Turkish Sgt. Major, who I had to give detailed training before he could do his job. I did not mind that so much as the fact that he asked to borrow money from me, which he never repaid.

    However, now I find out that even though Turkey had early Christian communities, it is an Islamic country and I wonder if we were deceived by Satan into allowing Turkey to become a member of NATO. Not only that, but Turkey is still hosting U.S. nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy.

    http://www.globalresearch.ca/europe-s-five-undeclared-nuclear-weapons-states/17550

    What about Turkey?

    YouTube

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=UWzUJ3yQqiI

    Turkey, the Ottoman Empire and the Bible
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=TeGPr4brbqU

    The Instructor
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35523
    21 May '13 21:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

    (Revelation 6:3-4 NKJV)

    This red horse and rider represents I ...[text shortened]...
    Islamic Jihad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=RmvJgcHfgA4

    The Instructor[/b]
    The Red Horseman is War.

    You really need to release your hatred.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35523
    21 May '13 22:02
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    While serving in the United states Armed Forces, I had three special assignments. Two at the Pentagon with the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Defense Intelligence Agency and the third with NATO at S.H.A.P.E., Belgium.

    All the members of other nations that worked with me at NATO were trained to do their job before they got there, except for one Turkish Sgt ...[text shortened]... e and the Bible
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=TeGPr4brbqU

    The Instructor
    While the main religion in Turkey is Islam, Turkey is also a democracy. It is written into their constitution that religion cannot control the government. In Turkey, therefore, you will not see the Imams running the government, like Iran and other Islamic countries. Turkey is a democracy.
  7. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    21 May '13 22:10
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    While the main religion in Turkey is Islam, Turkey is also a democracy. It is written into their constitution that religion cannot control the government. In Turkey, therefore, you will not see the Imams running the government, like Iran and other Islamic countries. Turkey is a democracy.
    That could change Suzi.
    They have already applied for membership of the EU.
    Europe is very worried about Turkey.
    They have done all they can to delay their membership.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52617
    21 May '13 23:13
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    That could change Suzi.
    They have already applied for membership of the EU.
    Europe is very worried about Turkey.
    They have done all they can to delay their membership.
    What dire consequences would there be for Europe if the Turks got in the EU?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35523
    22 May '13 01:14
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    That could change Suzi.
    They have already applied for membership of the EU.
    Europe is very worried about Turkey.
    They have done all they can to delay their membership.
    Well, why not Turkey in the EU?

    They've been in NATO for years with no problem.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    22 May '13 05:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Red Horseman is War.

    You really need to release your hatred.
    It is they that are the haters, not me. I am just attempting to expose the truth of Holy Scripture.

    The Instructor
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    22 May '13 05:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, why not Turkey in the EU?

    They've been in NATO for years with no problem.
    Where is Magog, Meshech and Tubal?
    http://www.prophezine.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=517:where-is-magog-meshech

    http://www.biblicalstudies.com/bstudy/eschatology/ezekiel.htm

    The Coming War of Gog and Magog, an Islamic Invasion?

    http://www.contenderministries.org/prophecy/gogmagogPF.php

    The Instructor
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140180
    22 May '13 06:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Where is Magog, Meshech and Tubal?
    http://www.prophezine.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=517:where-is-magog-meshech

    http://www.biblicalstudies.com/bstudy/eschatology/ezekiel.htm

    The Coming War of Gog and Magog, an Islamic Invasion?

    http://www.contenderministries.org/prophecy/gogmagogPF.php

    The Instructor
    Most believed Gog and Magog were the Soviets back in the 70's and 80's...


    Manny
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    22 May '13 07:041 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    Most believed Gog and Magog were the Soviets back in the 70's and 80's...


    Manny
    Yes, I understand that and my referenced links address that issue. But apparently the Soviets were not who Ezekiel was referring to at all. It seemed a good theory during the cold war period and I never studied the book of Revelation or questioned that theory in those days at all.

    The Instructor
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35523
    22 May '13 18:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, why not Turkey in the EU?

    They've been in NATO for years with no problem.
    Looking back on what I posted here, it seems obvious to me that Turkey cannot be in the EU for the simple reason that Turkey is in Asia.

    🙂
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35523
    22 May '13 18:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is they that are the haters, not me. I am just attempting to expose the truth of Holy Scripture.

    The Instructor
    Now is this the Truth of God, or the Truth of Ron?

    I think this is not the truth of what the Bible says, it's more the 'truth' of what Ron says.
Back to Top