1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 18:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Now is this the Truth of God, or the Truth of Ron?

I think this is not the truth of what the Bible says, it's more the 'truth' of what Ron says.
    I said, "I am just attempting to expose the truth of Holy Scripture." Obviously, anyone can debate what is the truth of Holy Scripture. But that does not make it any less true. So you are free to believe are disbelieve whatever you wish.

I am attempting to help determine the correct understanding. I certainly admit that the the Book of Revelation is not written in clear and easy to understand language and that is apparently for a purpose. But I still believe this new interpretation is more likely to be closer to the truth than many other interpretations. So, it is entirely up to you to accept or reject it.

The Instructor
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 21:19
    The Four Horses of Revelation

YouTube

I believe the woman on the above video has a good idea about the meaning of the Red Horse. I don't agree with all her ideas on the other Horses, but to me she does make better sense on some details around the White Horse than sonship. But I still believe the White horse is in reference to the Mahdi of Islam as they also see it to be. But to them he is a good guy.

The Instructor
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    22 May '13 23:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Four Horses of Revelation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr07-q6Iukc

I believe the woman on the above video has a good idea about the meaning of the Red Horse. I don't agree with all her ideas on the other Horses, but to me she does make better sense on some details around the White Horse than sonship. But I still believe the White horse is in re ...[text shortened]... the Mahdi of Islam as they also see it to be. But to them he is a good guy.

The Instructor
    Another nut case just like you.

Well I suppose you have to put like with like
    and you would certainly fit in with her kind of
    absolute nuttiness that you keep spreading.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 00:20
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Another nut case just like you.

Well I suppose you have to put like with like
    and you would certainly fit in with her kind of
    absolute nuttiness that you keep spreading.
    We are at least making an effort to understand the visions of the prophecies, and she said at the end not to take her word for it. You on the other hand are content to remain ignorant. That seems to put you in a sad state of affairs with having only the ability to troll and criticize others, while awaiting your place in hellfire.

The Instructor
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:211 edit
    [b]When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

(Revelation 6:3-4 NKJV)

This red horse and rider represents I ...[text shortened]...
    Islamic Jihad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=RmvJgcHfgA4

The Instructor[/b]
    Nope. This horse is war and taking the peace away from the earth. Stick to the Bible....
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:37
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Nope. This horse is war and taking the peace away from the earth. Stick to the Bible....
    Again, you are only partially right. You do not identify the source of the war and who actually takes peace from the earth. I do.

The Instructor
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:42
    Again, you are only partially right. You do not identify the source of the war and who actually takes peace from the earth. I do.

The Instructor
    No you don't......
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:50
    No you don't......
    You must have your head up your arse again.

The instructor
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:55
    You must have your head up your arse again.

The instructor
    Oh, good christian responce!!!!

Anyway even your buddy Manny disagrees with you on this. Perhaps he needs your awesome "instructorness"?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 21:13
    Oh, good christian responce!!!!

Anyway even your buddy Manny disagrees with you on this. Perhaps he needs your awesome "instructorness"?
    That is what I am here for. He can take advantage of the instructions while he has the chance, for who knows what next the Holy Spirit has in mind.

The Instructor
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 23:10
    That is what I am here for. He can take advantage of the instructions while he has the chance, for who knows what next the Holy Spirit has in mind.

The Instructor
    Oh so there is another "holy spirit"? Please explain.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 00:05
    Oh so there is another "holy spirit"? Please explain.
    Keep your questions relevant to the Four Horses of Revelation, and focusing on the Red Horse on this thread please.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree