1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 02:10
    Finally Europe is waking up to the fact that the Muslims must be kicked out.

I told them years ago not to do it, but sentimental Angela Markel because of her poor past Nazi German history tried to get sympathy from the world by letting in Muslim refugees to her country etc.

Now we see the true colours of the Muslims refugees.

Assaulting women and fighting etc.

Fighting and assaulting women and girls, is what Muslims do well

Why do you think women have to wear the veil in Afghanistan............because if they don't and show one square inch of flesh, they are asking for sexual assault and rape.
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 07:12
    Originally posted by Dasa

Why do you think women have to wear the veil in Afghanistan............because if they don't and show one square inch of flesh, they are asking for sexual assault and rape.
    From the Kshatriyas, who you claim have 'permission' to do so?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:44

I told them years ago not to do it, but sentimental Angela Markel because of her poor past Nazi German history tried to get sympathy from the world by letting in Muslim refugees to her country etc.

Assaulting women and fight ...[text shortened]... se if they don't and show one square inch of flesh, they are asking for sexual assault and rape.
    Stop spamming up the forum.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 10:26

Assaulting women and fight ...[text shortened]... se if they don't and show one square inch of flesh, they are asking for sexual assault and rape.
    Yeah, I remember you telling us.

Why oh why didn't we listen to you?
    God damned kebab shops everywhere! There's no end to the drama that awaits us...
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:31
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah, I remember you telling us.

Why oh why didn't we listen to you?
    God damned kebab shops everywhere! There's no end to the drama that awaits us...
    I wrote 35 letters to members of my Government about the Muslims problem.

After that the boats stopped in Australia for good.

I was responsible for that.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:331 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Stop spamming up the forum.
    Your constant demand to tell me to stop spamming is spamming up the forum.

At least I say something.

You don't.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 20:14

Many Christians see God's sovereignty in this great migration. God has brought them out of an environment where the rulers were very hostile to the Christian Gospel. But in Germany they can be reached and learn more about Jesus Christ.

So many of us are rejoicing and praying and even going there to meet these poor refugees with the good news of Jesus the Savior.

This could be the merciful sovereignty of God to use this manner to reach people who have been locked away from hearing the Gospel.

Some of us consider Angela Markel to be like a modern day Cyrus, whom God indirectly used in the Old Testament to return a remnant of Jews to the land of Israel after the Babylonian Captivity.

My prayer is that God would raise up such absolute Christians among the Syrian refugees so as to put the West to shame. God is in control.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 21:30

You sound like my racist aging mum. I love her like no one else but her generation will end with the rest of the racist baby boomers. And with a bit of like 300 facists wont make the news over a terrorists incident (cause thats what the terrorists want,rite? )
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 21:33
    I wrote 35 letters to members of my Government about the Muslims problem.

After that the boats stopped in Australia for good.

I was responsible for that.
    You believe they read those letters, and if so for anything more than humour value, (if your posts are anything to go by ...)

Your a joke and you make me embarressed to call myself a Hindu.
    Shame on you
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 06:59
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You believe they read those letters, and if so for anything more than humour value, (if your posts are anything to go by ...)

Your a joke and you make me embarressed to call myself a Hindu.
    Shame on you
    Dasa is not a negative reflection on Hinduism, just himself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree