1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 04:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So, let me see if I'm following along.

Everyone in here, including the theists, seem to be saying, in effect, that religion is a bad thing. Is that about it?

If so, I see no need for me to make the leap of faith to that bandwagon.
    Religion is a good thing only if it leads to a better understanding and gain of belief and faith in God and His Christ for salvation. Religion to gain personal wealth and selfish pleasure is a stumbling block to true spirituality and the love of God.
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 16:57
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    'religion is a smile on a dog'.
    Yes the dog is smiling because it understands how ignorant man has truly become. The dog knows who the creator is.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 16:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Religion is a good thing only if it leads to a better understanding and gain of belief and faith in God and His Christ for salvation. Religion to gain personal wealth and selfish pleasure is a stumbling block to true spirituality and the love of God.
    Excellent!
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 18:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Then that's not religion, is it? That's called greed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree