1. Maryland
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 00:33
    People say we need religion. What they really mean is we need police. H.L. Mencken
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 05:56
    Originally posted by 667joe
    People say we need religion. What they really mean is we need police. H.L. Mencken
    what about religious police, like in Saudi Arabia, that should sort you whiners out.
  3. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 19:53
    Well, would you like the guy that killed your neighbour to come and visit you?

I want to say Police are there to keep us save but from personal experience it isn't true. You can probably say the same thing from religion but it is very different from one another, but yet, very similar.

Don't forget, not all police are corrupt, neither religion (I am referring to Christianity).

God Bless.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 20:20
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Well, would you like the guy that killed your neighbour to come and visit you?

I want to say Police are there to keep us save but from personal experience it isn't true. You can probably say the same thing from religion but it is very different from one another, but yet, very similar.

Don't forget, not all police are corrupt, neither religion (I am referring to Christianity).

God Bless.
    "not all police are corrupt"

How many aren't corrupt? 9?
  5. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 14:24
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "not all police are corrupt"

How many aren't corrupt? 9?
    I don't know, maybe 8, who really knows? You can start asking around to get some figures if you want to know a figure.

Maybe there ain't any where you live??? Who knows how corrupt it is there.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 14:40
    That's a tough decision. Police shootings are way up in my locality. We may just be trading evils here.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 20:00
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    I don't know, maybe 8, who really knows? You can start asking around to get some figures if you want to know a figure.

Maybe there ain't any where you live??? Who knows how corrupt it is there.
    Plenty of corrupt police where I live - don't worry about that

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree