1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    21 Jun '14 22:32
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/21/police-confiscate-weapons-from-pastafarian-4770547/

    I'm praying with him.
    Tonight my family are having ravioli as a sign of support.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    21 Jun '14 22:592 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/21/police-confiscate-weapons-from-pastafarian-4770547/

    I'm praying with him.
    Tonight my family are having ravioli as a sign of support.
    Though I don't support the idea of gun ownership - this prejudice and police bigotry here sickens me. Next our fellow brothers and sisters in piracy will be hung for peaceful worship 😲
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    78550
    21 Jun '14 23:25
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Though I don't support the idea of gun ownership - this prejudice and police bigotry here sickens me. Next our fellow brothers and sisters in piracy will be hung for peaceful worship 😲
    Game is hung, people are hanged.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    21 Jun '14 23:34
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Game is hung, people are hanged.
    Unless they are already dead... then they can be hung.

    Also they could be hung-out-to-dry...

    😉
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    21 Jun '14 23:342 edits
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Game is hung, people are hanged.

    Wrong. I'm hung.

    *budum-chi!*
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    22 Jun '14 07:45
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Game is hung, people are hanged.
    I stand corrected!
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Jun '14 16:59
    Originally posted by vivify
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    [b]Game is hung, people are hanged.

    Wrong. I'm hung.

    *budum-chi!*[/b]
    I don't think you are taking this thread seriously! 😠
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    25 Jun '14 00:171 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/21/police-confiscate-weapons-from-pastafarian-4770547/

    I'm praying with him.
    Tonight my family are having ravioli as a sign of support.
    The guy might not be crazy, but he was acting like an idiot. The Police would not being doing their duty if they had not confiscated his weapons. What if he were mentally unstable and went to a kindergarten classroom and shot some kids like another crazy did.

    Slaughter in Connecticut: 20 Children, 6 Adults Dead in Kindergarten Massacre

    https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/12/14-1

    Report: Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza Was Obsessed With Mass Shootings

    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/11/25/report-sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza-was-obsessed-with-mass-shootings
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    25 Jun '14 01:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The guy might not be crazy, but he was acting like an idiot. The Police would not being doing their duty if they had not confiscated his weapons.
    He wasn't crazy.

    Acting like an idiot is believing in the supernatural.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    25 Jun '14 01:59
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Game is hung, people are hanged.
    People are hanged? They could also be well hung. 😛
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    25 Jun '14 02:181 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    He wasn't crazy.

    Acting like an idiot is believing in the supernatural.
    Like the pasta monster?
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Jun '14 01:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Like the pasta monster?
    You think the pasta monster believes in the supernatural?
Back to Top