1. Forgotten
    Moves
    26 Jan '06 10:431 edit
    http://www.mountbaldy.com/

Fact or fiction??Does it work??I have a good friend that is one of Simeon Hein's students.I have been to a seminar and was offered
    free classes paid by my friend.I saw no need as I feel it is simple astral projection and also the use of telepathy.They use a systematic method of identifying what your instinct in your mind tells you is there.

In the demonstration exercise I saw, the students were given a manilla envelope with a picture inside.The pictures were first shuffled to assure the random distribution of the pictures.Each picture was different and students are graded by an approximate percentge of closeness to the actual picture. Some students did poor to average
    but some were dead on.In the course of attempting to see the picture
    you draw a first impression sketch and later a more detailed ones.
    You try to go there and hear and smell and feel what is there and see what the "target" is.

The US government and military is reputed to have used Dr.Hein and some of his students to find hostages and also to eventually locate Saddam.I hope they find Bin Ladden soon then.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jan '06 13:04
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    http://www.mountbaldy.com/

Fact or fiction??Does it work??I have a good friend that is one of Simeon Hein's students.I have been to a seminar and was offered
    free classes paid by my friend.I saw no need as I feel it is simple astral projection and also the use of telepathy.They use a systematic method of identifying what your instinct in your mind te ...[text shortened]... to find hostages and also to eventually locate Saddam.I hope they find Bin Ladden soon then.
    Definately Fiction. I have personally never seen any evidence for 'astral projection' or 'telepathy'. But I can do some very good card tricks.

So why havent they found Bin Ladden yet ??? A 50% success rate is not that bad I supose.
  3. Joined
    11 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '06 14:04
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So why havent they found Bin Ladden yet ???
    Perhaps he has an unlisted frequency?
  4. Forgotten
    Moves
    26 Jan '06 21:341 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Definately Fiction. I have personally never seen any evidence for 'astral projection' or 'telepathy'. But I can do some very good card tricks.

So why havent they found Bin Ladden yet ??? A 50% success rate is not that bad I supose.
    If it is fiction.then why do the military and the govenment use resonant viewers like Dr.Hein and my friend??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree