retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dude either address the content or don't, you were asked if you thought retro trolling was
moral and/or in harmony with Christian principles.
You know I think the notion of "retrospective trolling" is nonsense. You know that I think the notion that it is "morally reprehensible" to discuss anything anyone has brought up in a public message board is nonsense.

You ask if what you call "retrospective trolling" is "moral"? So in order to understand what you might mean, I ask was it "moral" ~ according to you ~ when you engaged in it?

You ask if what you call "retrospective trolling" is "in harmony with Christian principles"? So in order to understand what you mean, I ask was it "in harmony with Christian principles" ~ to your way of thinking ~ when you did it?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
You know I think the notion of "retrospective trolling" is nonsense. You know that I think the notion that it is "morally reprehensible" to discuss anything anyone has brought up in a public message board is nonsense.

You ask if what you call "retrospective trolling" is "moral"? So in order to understand what you might mean, I ask was it "moral" ~ according t ...[text shortened]... I ask was it "in harmony with Christian principles" ~ to your way of thinking ~ when you did it?
So here are the questions.

Q. Do you think retrospective trolling is moral.
A- I think its nonsense.

Q.Do you think its in harmony with Christian principles
A. Nil

F

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

So here are the questions.

Q. Do you think retrospective trolling is moral.
A- I think its nonsense.

Q.Do you think its in harmony with Christian principles
A. Nil
Q. Do you think retrospective trolling is moral?

A: I think that there is nothing immoral about discussing anything that anyone has brought up in a public message board at any time.

Q.Do you think its in harmony with Christian principles?

Let me ask you this so that I can get an idea of what you mean by "Christian principles": do you regard all your posting here on this web site to be "in harmony with Christian principles"?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF

A: I think that there is nothing immoral about discussing anything that anyone has brought up in a public message board at any time.

Let me ask you this so that I can get an idea of what you mean by "Christian principles": do you regard all your posting here on this web site to be "in harmony with Christian principles"?
whether i regard my own posting here as moral or immoral has no relevance to your ability or inability to answer the question, does it. you were allegedly a Christian for twenty years surely you must have gleaned some knowledge of Christian principles during that time?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Sep 15

Look you have a reputation for simply bringing into a thread, throwing a few insults around then leaving, you have no recourse to check anyone's behaviour but your own, do you understand? Good. All you had to do was make a comment about two questions that i had asked, its not much to ask? and instead we are all dumber for your contribution. Don't l ...[text shortened]... about anything ever again, I am fed up of your self righteous twaddle, do you understand? Good.
You're a veritable peacock of your true colors. And I didn't think you could possibly get any more "foamier-at-the-mouth". Do carry on.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF

I would also like to point out that simply because you think its not immoral does not constitute a reason why it might be considered immoral or otherwise.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
You're a veritable peacock of your true colors. And I didn't think you could possibly get any more "foamier-at-the-mouth". Do carry on.
I will and if you ever have anything of substance to say let me know and ill be happy to consider it.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

whether i regard my own posting here as moral or immoral has no relevance to your ability or inability to answer the question, does it. you were allegedly a Christian for twenty years surely you must have gleaned some knowledge of Christian principles during that time?
What is germane here is what you mean by by "moral", "morally reprehensible" and "Christian principles" because it is you who is calling discussing things brought up in a public message board "retrospective trolling" and it is you who is suggesting that it is not "moral" and not "in keeping with Christian principles". So, yes, how you regard your own posting here is pertinent.

Moves
20 Sep 15

dude either address the content or don't, its your choice.
I am addressing the content. The content of your history of calling me despicable things. If you don't like these things being dragged up (and yes they will be), then you should think twice before saying them.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What is germane here is what you mean by by "moral", "morally reprehensible" and "Christian principles" because it is you who is calling discussing things brought up in a public message board "retrospective trolling" and it is you who is suggesting that it is not "moral" and not "in keeping with Christian principles". So, yes, how you regard your own posting here is pertinent.
On the contrary i am not asking you to judge whether it may be considered moral or immoral by my standards or by my understanding of Christian principles but by your own understanding. So no, its totally irrelevant.

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

dude either address the content or don't, you were asked if you thought retro trolling was
moral and/or in harmony with Christian principles.
Do you think accusing me of having the same moral standards as the men who carried out the lynching of black people in last century America, and more recently calling me repeatedly "a son of satan" fits with Christian principles?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I am addressing the content. The content of your history of calling me despicable things. If you don't like these things being dragged up (and yes they will be), then you should think twice before saying them.
again that has nothing to do with the content of my opening remarks and will be ignored. If you do manage to address that content please let me know and ill be happy to consider it. you were asked two questions about retrospective trolling.

1. Is it morally acceptable
2. is it in harmony with Christian principles.

thx.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

On the contrary i am not asking you to judge whether it may be considered moral or immoral by my standards or by my understanding of Christian principles but by your own understanding. So no, its totally irrelevant.
And I have answered you. Indeed, there has not been anything immoral about my posting here, and if I were still a Christian, I would say that my behaviour is in keeping with Christian principles. Now, What about you? Do you regard all your posting here on this web site to be "in harmony with Christian principles"?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you think accusing me of having the same moral standards as the men who carried out the lurching so far black people in last century America, and more recently calling me repeatedly "a son of satan" fits with Christian principles?
dude either address the content or don't, its your choice.

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

again that has nothing to do with the content of my opening remarks and will be ignored. If you do manage to address that content please let me know and ill be happy to consider it. you were asked two questions about retrospective trolling.

1. Is it morally acceptable
2. is it in harmony with Christian principles.

thx.
Yes it fully morally acceptable and there is no contradiction with any principles, Christian or otherwise.