1. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 12:49
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Oh yeah, I forgot you're just a kid (it is very clear in your remarks that you are). If you can't speak and or argue in a proper manner then it will be best not to respond to your snotty childlike remarks in future. Why don't you go to sleep - it is school tomorrow.
    Why do you call everyone you don't agree with childish or 'a kid'? Do you have something against children? Do you have no better defence?
  2. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 12:57
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You said:
    The world is making itself ready for the end of days, all of which is predicted in the Bible, war and poverty and more like for example the mark of the beast.

suggesting that there are three signs (and more):
    1. war
    2. poverty
    3. the mark of the beast.
    It has already been pointed out to you that war and poverty are at their ...[text shortened]... the signs? What will you do once you have identified what 'the mark of the beast' actually is?
    I NEVER said I expected the mark of the beast right now. It is impossible that I have said that cause I believe in the rapture to come first and then there after the mark of the beast. It doesn't exactly follow that trend though. This mark comes in the time of great tribulation. If you actually spent time reading the Bible especially the book of Revelations, anyone reading it will see that the world is making it ready for the end of days. It doesn't mean that it is ready yet. Well, from a Christian point of view it is clear as the Bible has given the signs to look for.

You won't obviously believe this if you're not Christian or haven't read that specific book in the Bible.

Well I honestly don't know what to do if I knew what the mark of the beast was. I don't believe I can stop it, and even if I had the proof, millions of people wouldn't believe it anyway.
  3. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:04
    I NEVER said I expected the mark of the beast right now. It is impossible that I have said that cause I believe in the rapture to come first and then there after the mark of the beast. It doesn't exactly follow that trend though. This mark comes in the time of great tribulation. If you actually spent time reading the Bible especially the book of Revelations ...[text shortened]... can stop it, and even if I had the proof, millions of people wouldn't believe it anyway.
    Well you did say:

The world is making itself ready for the end of days, all of which is predicted in the Bible, war and poverty and more like for example the mark of the beast.

Since war and poverty are both on the decline and you admit that you do not know what the mark of the beast is, how can you conclude that the world is "making itself ready for the end of days"?

Or does the Bible make some other predictions that are clearer and if so, why did you not mention them as justification for your conclusion instead of war, poverty and the 'mark'?

And if the Bible does make some other predictions that can be shown to be true, the fact that three predictions are clearly false sort of implies that the Bible is throwing out random prophesies. How do you know which ones are conclusive?

--- Penguin.
  4. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:10
    Why do you call everyone you don't agree with childish or 'a kid'? Do you have something against children? Do you have no better defence?
    Well if you act like a kid - you're a kid
    If you act like a wacko - you're a wacko
    If you act like a pig - you're a pig...
    I can go on with a list here but I think you get the picture.

LemonJello and I have never argued on a thing. His personal critics from the start was childlike hence the reason why I call him a kid. Well at least I think LemonJello is a male.

I don't call people I don't agree with always childish or a kid. In some cases I do mention childish behavior, remarks etc. If you don't believe this, find me a post where I called you a kid? I don't think there will be because at least you can argue in a proper manner (I guess). Look at his every remark against any of my posts and then you make a decision yourself. You are welcome to take his side, which I assume you do, but his remarks towards me will prove him to be a kid from the start.

Another defense would be to slap him around a bit so I can teach him some manners. It is clear from his profile that he is leaving the site and thus does not care about his remarks:

His profile:
    "Finishing my games, leaving the site. It's been fun."
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:18
    Well if you act like a kid - you're a kid
    So its basically an insult? OK.

You are welcome to take his side, which I assume you do, but his remarks towards me will prove him to be a kid from the start.
    I have been reading his posts for quite some time, and I would not describe them as childish. I certainly don't think he is under the age of 20.

Another defense would be to slap him around a bit so I can teach him some manners.
    If his remarks are truly childish to you, just ignore him (as you would a child). I sure hope you don't slap children around.

I feel compelled to point out however that when you call people childish or a kid, you come across as frustrated because you know someone has got to you and you can't think of any better way to respond.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:19
    Another defense would be to slap him around a bit so I can teach him some manners. It is clear from his profile that he is leaving the site and thus does not care about his remarks:

His profile:
    "Finishing my games, leaving the site. It's been fun."
    LemonJello's departure will be the forum's - and the web site's - loss. I wouldn't really expect posters of your calibre - or the likes of RJHinds, josephw and Dasa, for that matter - to understand why.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:21
    If you actually spent time reading the Bible especially the book of Revelations, anyone reading it will see that the world is making it ready for the end of days.
    I think Penguin has said it all. You say the signs are there, listed some signs, but now are apparently backing off, and refusing to explain what signs and hiding behind the age old "if your not a Christian you won't see it".
  8. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:28
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Well you did say:

[b]The world is making itself ready for the end of days, all of which is predicted in the Bible, war and poverty and more like for example the mark of the beast.

Since war and poverty are both on the decline and you admit that you do not know what the mark of the beast is, how can you conclude that the world is "making itself read ...[text shortened]... s throwing out random prophesies. How do you know which ones are conclusive?

--- Penguin.[/b]
    Penguin, you are becoming way to technical and want to argue with me on specifics which has no point. It will not help mentioning EVERY prediction as it will not contain the value as if you actually read the Bible on this specific subject. And even if I did miss one prediction, I get the feeling that you will go way above technical on that too.

Yes the Bible is more clear on the predictions/prophecies thats why I believe you'll get the bigger picture if you read it from the Bible itself.

War has never stopped, and even if it is declining slowly, there is no evidence of it actually stopping or even evidence of a world war III being possible. Poverty is not declining, thousands of people die because there is no food, no water and no medication etc (and just between me and you, this list mentioned is not limited to what I have specified here). I do not want to argue on if this is true or not but the news definitely does not mention a decline in poverty world wide.
  9. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:37
    So its basically an insult? OK.

[b]You are welcome to take his side, which I assume you do, but his remarks towards me will prove him to be a kid from the start.

I have been reading his posts for quite some time, and I would not describe them as childish. I certainly don't think he is under the age of 20.

Another defense would be to slap him ...[text shortened]... ted because you know someone has got to you and you can't think of any better way to respond.
    No I don't slap kids around. And yes if you read my remark on page one of this thread you'll see that I did mention not to respond to his snotty remarks if he keeps his childish attitude. By keep telling him he is acting like a child, he'll come to realize one day that he does act like a child with regards to his posts towards me. If then he has learned some manners, maybe then he as grown a bit more mature.
  10. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:40
    I think Penguin has said it all. You say the signs are there, listed some signs, but now are apparently backing off, and refusing to explain what signs and hiding behind the age old "if your not a Christian you won't see it".
    Would you mind the trouble of reading the book of Revelations in the Bible? This will give you more insight on the subject? If not, why would I want to list all of it here if you wont even read it in the Bible?
  11. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    LemonJello's departure will be the forum's - and the web site's - loss. I wouldn't really expect posters of your calibre - or the likes of RJHinds, josephw and Dasa, for that matter - to understand why.
    His departure will only result in less childish remarks.

I at least agree with RJHinds, josephw, Suzianne and some more others, but Dasa is way on another level than any of us.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:47
    Would you mind the trouble of reading the book of Revelations in the Bible? This will give you more insight on the subject? If not, why would I want to list all of it here if you wont even read it in the Bible?
    I don't see why I would want to read the Bible on the subject. It is quite clear that you are totally unable to point out even one sign mentioned in the bible that is apparent today and are trying desperately to avoid admitted as such.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 13:52
    I do not want to argue on if this is true or not but the news definitely does not mention a decline in poverty world wide.
    You clearly follow the wrong news sources. Try to vary your viewing / reading a bit, or try looking up the statistics, because news in general is biased towards only reporting negative information.
    Or simply look at your own experience, are people better off now than when you were a child?
  14. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 14:02
    I don't see why I would want to read the Bible on the subject. It is quite clear that you are totally unable to point out even one sign mentioned in the bible that is apparent today and are trying desperately to avoid admitted as such.
    Okay okay - I forgot - maybe some people don't have a Bible. If you don't have one and would like to receive one free, email me on RHP.

Matthew 24:3-15
    And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And then...this I had to search for in my archives but luckily found it quickly. This is an awesome link with nice content that may answer some of your questions... (care to read the link?)
    http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php
  15. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 14:07
    You clearly follow the wrong news sources. Try to vary your viewing / reading a bit, or try looking up the statistics, because news in general is biased towards only reporting negative information.
    Or simply look at your own experience, are people better off now than when you were a child?
    News sometimes do not cover the real truth any way. Here in South Africa and surrounding countries, poverty is blooming. People in our country is better off I assume because the credit grantor's give credit to those who don't even have jobs. Is this effecting our economy - you bet it does. In reality they are not better off at the end. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree