1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '13 02:31
    The following website presents the basic facts of the Arab-Israeli conflict.

http://www.science.co.il/arab-israeli-conflict.asp

However, an important fact is missing from these basic facts. That fact is that the beginning of the animosity between the Arabs and Israelis began with the Genesis account of a promise of an heir made to Abraham and the birth of Ishmael, Abraham's illegitimate son that he had begotten through Hagar, the Egyptian handmaid of his wife Sarah. But even though Ishmael became the firtborn son after God made the promise, he was not the son of the promise.

For then God told Abraham, "No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year."
    (Genesis 17:19-21 NKJV)

Issac had a son named Jacob, but God renamed him Israel. And so it was that just as Israel had twelve tribes, so did Ishmael; twelve fathers of Arab families, the descendants of whom along with the descendants of Esau are the modern day Arabs. And a prophecy given Hagar, the mother of Ishmael, by the Angel of the Lord is clearly a parallel to that which was given by Isaac to Esau and his descendants; these prophecies mark the beginning and establish the roots of the curses which operate through the ages and continuing today against their present day descendants.

"Behold you are with child, and you shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, Because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; His hand shall be against every man, And every man's hand against him."
    (Genesis 16:11-12 NKJV)

Esau wept to his father Isaac over the loss of his blessing to his brother Jacob and begged his father for a blessing for himself, Isaac blessed him and in so doing brought forth a prophetic utterance which is presently still being fulfilled among his descendants, the modern day Arabs.

"Behold your dwelling shall be of the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above. By your sword you shall live, And you shall serve your brother; And it shall come to pass, when you become restless, that you shall break his yoke from your neck ."
    (Gen. 27:39-40 NKJV)

We see from the linked site that the Arabs possess 21 nations, many of which are of the world's wealthiest because of the oil reserves. The prophecy of living by the sword represents that spirit of revenge, murder and hatred against Israel and against anyone who would oppose their philosophy. And the part about him serving his brother seems to be playing out by the fact that the Israeli economy is superior over those of the Arab nations and the numbers of Palestinians who daily trudge into Israel to work for their Israeli employers and those who do business with Israel.

Islam is the very attempt of the sons of Esau to overrule the edict of God, that they would serve their younger brother, and to break his yoke from off of their necks by worshipping a different god (Allah) that has no son and accepting a different gospel and bible (the Koran) with a false prophet (Mohammed) and a false savior (the Mahdi).

Note also that the rider on the "pale horse" is given power "to kill with sword" and "the beasts" of the earth.

So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

(Revelation 6:8 NKJV)

The Instuctor
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 May '13 05:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds

However, an important fact is missing from these basic facts. That fact is that the beginning of the animosity between the Arabs and Israelis began with the Genesis account of a promise of an heir made to Abraham and the birt ...[text shortened]... h, and by the beasts of the earth.

The Instuctor[/b]
    Interesting.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '13 09:461 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Interesting.
    I also found it interesing that in the book of Daniel that the prophet Daniel writes of visions with similar beasts; and one commentor points out that the first chapter and the first three verses of the second chapter were written in Hebrew, but verse 4 of chapter 2 to the end of chapter 7 was written in Aramaic, and then the remainder of the book is written in Hebrew.

That commentator says he believes the reason is that the first section is in Hebrew because it gives an account of the fall of Jerusalem when God's chosen people israel was taken captive by Nebuchadnezzar and carried into babylon, where they spent seventy years as slaves. The second section is written in Aramaic, because it deals with the gentile powers. Then the third and final section again deals directly with Jerusalem and the Hebrew speaking people, the temple at Jerusalem, and the Antichrist who will desecrate the temple and persecute the Jews during the Great Tribulation period.

Regardless of what the reason was, the switching to the Aramaic language by Daniel to write of wild beasts that are similar to those in John's vision is interesting and could have a reason.

The Instructor
  4. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    13 May '13 10:55
    I also found it interesing that in the book of Daniel that the prophet Daniel writes of visions with similar beasts; and one commentor points out that the first chapter and the first three verses of the second chapter were written in Hebrew, but verse 4 of chapter 2 to the end of chapter 7 was written in Aramaic, and then the remainder of the book is writte ...[text shortened]... re similar to those in John's vision is interesting and could have a reason.

The Instructor
    Bad editing. A sensible editor would have translated to Hebrew first before inserting the extra bit into the book of Daniel.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '13 13:19
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Bad editing. A sensible editor would have translated to Hebrew first before inserting the extra bit into the book of Daniel.
    Maybe 6 chapters was just too much to translate for this lazy editor.

The Instructor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '13 09:012 edits
    Is pale green the a color that indicates something to do with Islam?

http://www.pray4zion.org/IsISLAMtheGreenHorseofRevelation.html

Pale green Horseman of Revelations 6 caught riding in Egypt?

YouTube

The recent events in Egypt are signs of the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as

YouTube

Islam Rides - The Fourth Horseman

http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/cmc-07.html
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '13 16:48
    The Holy Bible and the Color of Islam.

YouTube
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '13 16:57
    Will Islam rule the world?

http://www.bibleprophecyandtruth.com/notes/islam.aspx
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 21:53
    Will Islam rule the world?

http://www.bibleprophecyandtruth.com/notes/islam.aspx
    Isn't there anyone that wants to comment seriously on the 4th horsemen or any of the 4 horsemen in Revelation 6? I don't need any comments from trolls like Kepler. Keep your comments on topic, please.

The Instructor
  10. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    18 May '13 22:03
    Isn't there anyone that wants to comment seriously on the 4th horsemen or any of the 4 horsemen in Revelation 6? I don't need any comments from trolls like Kepler. Keep your comments on topic, please.

The Instructor
    You rang m'lud?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Rider

The fourth horseman is Clint.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '13 00:17
    Originally posted by Kepler
    You rang m'lud?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Rider

The fourth horseman is Clint.
    A pale green I think.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 May '13 02:194 edits

However, an important fact is missing from these basic facts. That fact is that the beginning of the animosity between the Arabs and Israelis began with the Genesis account of a promise of an heir made to Abraham and the birt h, and by the beasts of the earth.

The Instuctor[/b]
    The fourth Horseman the green one is Islam.

Here is an interesting article: the red is communism and has killed 100,000,000 people. The black is commerce\capitalism and the white is the Catholic Church. I might have posted about this a year and half ago.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '13 06:132 edits
    Here is another idea:

The Seven Seals Of The Apocalypse

YouTube

This video is apparently from a preacher who believes the four horsemen of revelation are all representing the spiritual history of the church.

He says the first horse is white to represent the purity and righteousness of the early church, who proclaimed Christ as king riding out to conquer with the bow of his word.

The second horse is red to represent the blood of the church that was shed for their testimony of Christ, with the rider using the sword of the word of Christ to divide the good from the evil, which resulted in peace being taken from the earth.

The third horse is black to represent the compromising church due to the uniting of the church with the Roman state, with the rider having scales to weigh the cost to the church for allowing pagan beliefs to become a part of it, but without hurting the oil and the wine, which represents the spirit and doctrine of the church.

The fourth horse represents the sickly and dying apostate church of Papal Rome that was given state authority for a time in history that allowed in to kill with the sword of the state and causing famine, pestilence, and disease.

What do you think about his idea?

The Instructor
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '13 06:18
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The fourth Horseman the green one is Islam.

Here is an interesting article: the red is communism and has killed 100,000,000 people. The black is commerce\capitalism and the white is the Catholic Church. I might have posted about this a year and half ago.
    It seems that there are several competing ideas. How are we to determine which is correct?

The Instructor
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '13 08:38
    Here is another idea of the meaning of the 4 Horsemen of Revelation.

YouTube

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree