1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '13 14:43
    Here is even another idea of what the 4 Horsemen represent.

YouTube

The Instructor
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 20:261 edit
    Let's look at three translations of the verses concerning the pale horse of Revelation 6 to determine the true color of this horse.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

(Revelation 6:7-8 King James Version)

When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature call out, “Come!” I looked and there was a pale green horse! Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed with him; they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and pestilence, and by the wild animals of the earth.

(Revelation 6:7-8 New Revised Standard Version)

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

(Revelation 6:7-8 New American Standard Bible)

In the margin of the NASB concerning the "ashen horse" it gives "or sickly pale." Most translation have "pale horse" but some have "pale green horse."

Now by doing a word study of the Greek word we can actually determine which of these translations are more accurate on the color of the horse. The Greek word "chloros" translated here is given number 5515 in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance and comes from 5514 with the prime meaning of "green". Strong's gives the translations for 5515 as greenish, green, pale. I would like to point out that "chlorophyll" also comes from this word "chloros" which is the pigment in plants that makes them green.

So there is no reasom why all the translators did not translate the word as green unless they did not like the idea of a green horse. In fact the same word with the exact same spelling is translated "green" when used with grass in Revelation 8:7 and with any "green" thing or tree in Revelation 9:4.

So I have no doubt that this horse is of a greenish color like the color of Islam.

The Instructor
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '13 20:482 edits
    The above has already been pointed out in the followong link:

http://www.pray4zion.org/IsISLAMtheGreenHorseofRevelation.html

However, he sees the White Horse representing Catholicism, the Red Horse as Communism, the Black horse representing commerce and especially Capitalism. That leaves the final Green Horse, which he speculates on in detail as representing Islam. He could be right, however, I am more inclined to believe they all represent the demonic spirits of Islam.

The Instructor
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The following website presents the basic facts of the Arab-Israeli conflict.

http://www.science.co.il/arab-israeli-conflict.asp

However, an important fact is missing from these basic facts. That fact is that the beginning of the animosity between the Arabs and Israelis began with the Genesis account of a promise of an heir made to Abraham and the birt ...[text shortened]... h, and by the beasts of the earth.

(Revelation 6:8 NKJV)

The Instuctor[/b]
    Still wrong...It is exactly as the scripture says and that is death from all the afflictions that man will be undergoing in the last days of this system before armegeddon.

You are no "instructor" at all but only putting your opinon out here and has nothing to do with the Bible.

Stick to the Bible..... and perhaps teach something you actually know is truth.
    So far you are striking out.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:442 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Still wrong...It is exactly as the scripture says and that is death from all the afflictions that man will be undergoing in the last days of this system before armegeddon.

You are no "instructor" at all but only putting your opinon out here and has nothing to do with the Bible.

Stick to the Bible..... and perhaps teach something you actually know is truth.
    So far you are striking out.
    You are not a good student for you ignored my following explanation:

The Pale Green Horse and rider represents the full release of the Islamic demon spirits to wreak havoc in the Great tribulation period with all four horsemen riding with the intent to conquer Israel and the whole world with every means possible. Satan's wrath is now fully unleashed at this time through the Islamic beast empire. That is why the rider is called Death and Hell follows after him.

The Instructor
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 20:45
    You are not a good student for you ignored my following explanation:

[b]The Pale Green Horse and rider represents the full release of the Islamic demon spirits to wreak havoc in the Great tribulation period with all four horsemen riding with the intent to conquer Israel and the whole world with every means possible. Satan's wrath is now fully unleashed at ...[text shortened]... mpire. That is why the rider is called Death and Hell follows after him.

The Instructor[/b]
    No it is you who is not an instructor on any level. Probably not in chess either?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '13 21:06
    No it is you who is not an instructor on any level. Probably not in chess either?
    I do not instruct on chess. But I have the title of "The Instructor" so I must instruct what I am inspired by the Holy Spirit to instruct.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '13 23:13
    I do not instruct on chess. But I have the title of "The Instructor" so I must instruct what I am inspired by the Holy Spirit to instruct.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
    Jesus condemned those who bestowed religous titles on themselves for recognition and honor but taught false teachings. That would fall into the catagory of an "anti-christ".
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 00:07
    Jesus condemned those who bestowed religous titles on themselves for recognition and honor but taught false teachings. That would fall into the catagory of an "anti-christ".
    You mean like the Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Instructor
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 May '13 00:21
    I merely called it vanity, not that that makes it any less deadly.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 00:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I merely called it vanity, not that that makes it any less deadly.
    YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree