1. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    26 Aug '05 12:09
    Where do you draw the line?
  2. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Joined
    12 Mar '02
    Moves
    15128
    26 Aug '05 12:351 edit
    Brothers and sisters we're gonna draw the line
    To forget about the problems abroad
    But in the end we all have problems of our own
    Gangs crack Racism and many people don't have hope
    It probably don't matter much to you in the struggles
    The time that we live but you don't know your future
    So you better take time to give who's gonna draw the line?
    We're gonna draw the line together
    Forver and ever you must be thinking
    I can't do a thing but look at me
    I help when I sing where man can make a difference
    Like Caesar Chavez and Dr. King
    We all have the ability to release a positive capability
    Whrere the youth is our responsibility
    It's time to take a stand who's gonna draw the line?
    We're gonna draw the line together
    Forver and ever
    Brothers and sisters we're gonna draw the line
    To make people change
    Yo I'm optimistic
    Down with positivity
    But yo I'm realistic
    This line will be drawn over night
    This is a struggle so prepare to fight
    Who's gonna draw the line?
    We're gonna draw the line together
    Forever and ever

    -p.o.d.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    26 Aug '05 14:49
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Where do you draw the line?
    In the margins of my notebook, with a 2B pencil.
  4. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    26 Aug '05 14:54
    Originally posted by rwingett
    In the margins of my notebook, with a 2B pencil.
    And between right and wrong?
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    26 Aug '05 15:03
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    And between right and wrong?
    Whatever I say is right and whatever you say is wrong (unless it agrees with what I say. But how often has that happened?)
  6. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    26 Aug '05 18:31
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Whatever I say is right and whatever you say is wrong (unless it agrees with what I say. But how often has that happened?)
    So you base your interpretation of right and wrong on your own thinking? You also believe that your thinking has evolved by random chance, is that right? So what makes you trust your own thinking?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    26 Aug '05 18:37
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    So you base your interpretation of right and wrong on your own thinking? You also believe that your thinking has evolved by random chance, is that right? So what makes you trust your own thinking?
    If a man speaks alone in a forest, is he still wrong?
  8. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    26 Aug '05 18:521 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If a man speaks alone in a forest, is he still wrong?
    I cannot comprehend the confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.😉
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    26 Aug '05 19:09
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    I cannot comprehend the confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
    A simple joke is beyond you.
  10. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    26 Aug '05 19:15
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    A simple joke is beyond you.
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. 🙂
  11. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    26 Aug '05 19:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If a man speaks alone in a forest, is he still wrong?
    On a more serious note, if the trees start whispering among themselves then you'll never know for sure...
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    26 Aug '05 19:28
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    So you base your interpretation of right and wrong on your own thinking? You also believe that your thinking has evolved by random chance, is that right? So what makes you trust your own thinking?
    That boy has a right to trust his own damn thinking because God gave him his own damn free will so he can do as he damn well pleases. And please don't come back with " what makes you think God gave him free will?"
  13. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    26 Aug '05 19:392 edits
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    That boy has a right to trust his own damn thinking because God gave him his own damn free will so he can do as he damn well pleases. And please don't come back with " what makes you think God gave him free will?"
    So he didn't evolve a free-will?

    Would he be speaking the truth if he said that he did not have a free will?
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    26 Aug '05 22:12
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    So he didn't evolve a free-will?

    Would he be speaking the truth if he said that he did not have a free will?
    dj, in all seriousness, have you eva been in a mental institution? Before you take offense, it is widely known that some great minds have come out of these sitiations.
  15. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Joined
    13 Aug '03
    Moves
    21735
    26 Aug '05 22:181 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    That boy has a right to trust his own damn thinking because God gave him his own damn free will so he can do as he damn well pleases. And please don't come back with " what makes you think God gave him free will?"
    Wow! You sure are quick to assume he's damned! Is that what comes from having a "free will"?
Back to Top