1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    16 Dec '11 15:41
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2011/1216/Christopher-Hitchens-was-militant-pundit-and-humanist
  2. Houston, Texas
    Joined
    28 Sep '10
    Moves
    14347
    16 Dec '11 15:42
    A third thread started but deserved.
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    16 Dec '11 15:42
    Third thread with the same subject 🙂

    Not that I don't think he deserves it.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    16 Dec '11 15:42
    Originally posted by moon1969
    A third thread started but deserved.
    Bah! You beat by by seconds!
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    16 Dec '11 15:49
    A. Heaven and why

    B. Hell and why

    C. Nowhere and why

    D. In a new body and why

    E. How care and why
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    16 Dec '11 15:52
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A. Heaven and why

    B. Hell and why

    C. Nowhere and why

    D. In a new body and why

    E. How care and why
    Is this a revers multiple choice question where you give the options and we're supposed to guess the question?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    16 Dec '11 15:591 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A. Heaven and why

    B. Hell and why

    C. Nowhere and why

    D. In a new body and why

    E. How care and why
    F. C and E
  8. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    16 Dec '11 16:35
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A. Heaven and why

    B. Hell and why

    C. Nowhere and why

    D. In a new body and why

    E. How care and why
    C.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    16 Dec '11 16:45
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    C.
    Why,

    Then that means he can't R.I.P.
  10. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    16 Dec '11 16:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Why,

    Then that means he can't R.I.P.
    Nowhere because heaven and hell don't exist so there's nowhere for him to go.

    It does mean that he can rest in peace. How is he not at rest? How is he not at peace?
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    16 Dec '11 17:04
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Nowhere because heaven and hell don't exist so there's nowhere for him to go.

    It does mean that he can rest in peace. How is he not at rest? How is he not at peace?
    well if he is nowhere then he is not at peace, because he is nowhere.

    But i do hope he did repent from Jesus's point of view.
  12. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    16 Dec '11 17:08
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    well if he is nowhere then he is not at peace, because he is nowhere.
    In what way would he not be at peace?

    By definition, being at peace means that he is tranquil and deceased is also a definition of being "at peace" so it seems to me that he is by definition, at peace.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86400
    17 Dec '11 09:54
    Originally posted by moon1969
    A third thread started but deserved.
    Why, because you subscribed to his view of the world?
  14. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    17 Dec '11 10:14
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    But i do hope he did repent from Jesus's point of view.
    Hitchens repent from Jesus's point of view? Are you unaware of his writings?
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    17 Dec '11 11:212 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Hitchens repent from Jesus's point of view? Are you unaware of his writings?
    He just said he hoped he repented. That's all.

    We know Hitchens was adamant as an Atheist to the end.

    But " love believes all things, hopes all things ".
Back to Top