1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 23:37
    Well I will not pray to the Christian God because I find Christianity highly irritating and besides, there are no cool rituals involved. The only exception would be I might wear a saint's medallion or something cool like that or invoke an angel. Supposedly there are all kinds of angels you can invoke with various spheres of influence.

Jay's perspective is basically the one I share.

OK course they would, as long as you truely believe in whatever the ritual it is, you are passing on your anxiety, therefore you are more relaxed, and better able to perform & concentrate. Which should improve you chances of being successful or being aware of more opportunities to be successful.

I want rituals and stuff as a form of focussing my concious and subconcious mind on the task at hand. Besides they are cool.
  2. Colorado
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 23:40
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Well I will not pray to the Christian God because I find Christianity highly irritating and besides, there are no cool rituals involved. The only exception would be I might wear a saint's medallion or something cool like that or invoke an angel. Supposedly there are all kinds of angels you can invoke with various spheres of influence.

Jay's per ...[text shortened]... form of focussing my concious and subconcious mind on the task at hand. Besides they are cool.
    Try Yoga.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 23:42
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Try Yoga.
    Not specific enough for what I have in mind. I want something that is specifically targetted at financial issues or even better specifically for getting work.
  4. Colorado
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 23:57
    Not specific enough for what I have in mind. I want something that is specifically targetted at financial issues or even better specifically for getting work.
    Jay's perspective is basically the one I share…I want rituals and stuff as a form of focussing my concious and subconcious mind on the task at hand. Besides they are cool.

This is part of what yoga does.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 21:54
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    [b]Jay's perspective is basically the one I share…I want rituals and stuff as a form of focussing my concious and subconcious mind on the task at hand. Besides they are cool.

This is part of what yoga does.[/b]
    Maybe I'll pick up a book on it and try it. However aren't there ANY spells or old gods of faeries or gems or saints or angels who have employment as their sphere of influence?
  6. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 23:20
    Can you elaborate?

I've been sending out resumes and I've gotten a few interviews but no luck. Should I just keep firing out resumes in mass?
    No. Walk to the job site with resume in hand and ask to speak directly to the "head-honcho". Before you do so, be sure to have a decent hair cut, take the nose ring out, dye your hair back to its normal color, wear good and clean clothes befitting of the job you are seeking, walk straight, speak intelligently using good English, don't lie, look and act confident, and when he/she asks you why you didn't go through personnel, tell him/her that you waanted him/her to personally know what you can do to improve their company, and after explaining your positives to the prospective boss, hand your resume to them, and bid a pleasant good bye. That's what people did in the old days, believe it or not, it still impresses prospective employers....shows that you have "ball", are proactive, and self-motivated...all qualities that employers are looking for these days. So many resumes arrive at some personnel offices these days that they use them for toilet paper or simply "round file " them....good luck
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 06:16
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    No. Walk to the job site with resume in hand and ask to speak directly to the "head-honcho". Before you do so, be sure to have a decent hair cut, take the nose ring out, dye your hair back to its normal color, wear good and clean clothes befitting of the job you are seeking, walk straight, speak intelligently using good English, don't lie, look ...[text shortened]... fices these days that they use them for toilet paper or simply "round file " them....good luck
    I'll do my best to apply your advice. Thanks.
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 13:18
    Two gods commonly invoked for success in commercial matters are Mercury and Ganesh. Urbanus was the original Roman god of prosperity, There are countless others.
  9. R.I.P.
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 23:31
    Well it took me a few days to find a suitable ritual on the net (from witchardcranium.com) but here it is:

Using your forefinger and thumb create a circle with your right hand. This is a symbolical "spiritual funnel/pump" which will enable you to tap into the universal energy. Raise your right hand up to the 6th chakra, palm face out, and keeping the circle unbroken. The 6th chakra is just above your eye brows and is the place where the universal energy enters the body. Slowly and at an angle of 45 degrees up toward the sky, move you hand approximately 1 foot away from your head. Then slowly bring the your hand back down to your forehead. This action symbolises pumping the universal energy into your 6th chakra. Repeat the process whilst saying to yourself the following incantation.

Oh universal energy please enter in to me
    Fill one with thy strength & set yonder free
    Guidance to success with little pain & strife
    a new job position to gain in this life

Doing both together should fill your mind, body & soul with plenty of the universal energy. This in turn will increase your chances of getting whatever it is you want. Note the text in bold can be changed to just about anything you want, though it will not work for evil intentions. Finally to keep everything in a spiritual balance the whole process should be repeated again with the left hand.

hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜‰
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 23:37
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    Well it took me a few days to find a suitable ritual on the net (from witchardcranium.com) but here it is:

Using your forefinger and thumb create a circle with your right hand. This is a symbolical "spiritual funnel/pump" which will enable you to tap into the universal energy. Raise your right hand up to the 6th chakra, palm face out, and keeping t ...[text shortened]... al balance the whole process should be repeated again with the left hand.

hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Give my third eye a handjob eh? Heh. Thanks for the contribution!
  11. R.I.P.
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 23:411 edit
    Give my third eye a handjob eh? Heh. Thanks for the contribution!
    Did you do it though ? ๐Ÿ™‚

edit :- I can't stop laughing
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 23:52
    Did you do it though ? ๐Ÿ™‚

edit :- I can't stop laughing
    I did the motion with my right hand to see what it was. However this is too "New Agey" for me and really silly. "Universal energy" and all that just makes me wince.

I like Bosse's contributions more. I spent a few minutes looking into the worship of Mercury and it looks interesting. I'll have to try to find more later.
  13. R.I.P.
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 21:251 edit
    I did the motion with my right hand to see what it was. However this is too "New Agey" for me and really silly. "Universal energy" and all that just makes me wince.

I like Bosse's contributions more. I spent a few minutes looking into the worship of Mercury and it looks interesting. I'll have to try to find more later.
    Too New Agey & silly ? indeed it is ......... lol ....... ok I confess, I just made it all up for a laugh ๐Ÿ˜ต

Edit :- It would be quite funny to set up a website called Witchardcranium.com (i.e richardcranium aka dickhead) & put up the ritual. There is bound to be some idiot who would follow it without realising. It could be the start of a very funny new age cult ๐Ÿ™‚
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 22:33
    Too New Agey & silly ? indeed it is ......... lol ....... ok I confess, I just made it all up for a laugh ๐Ÿ˜ต

Edit :- It would be quite funny to set up a website called Witchardcranium.com (i.e richardcranium aka dickhead) & put up the ritual. There is bound to be some idiot who would follow it without realising. It could be the start of a very funny new age cult ๐Ÿ™‚
    Awesome ๐Ÿ™‚
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 08:00
    Awesome ๐Ÿ™‚
    Anyone can devise rituals; whether they are effective depends on what goes into them. Much like fusion cuisine, chaos magick has a post-modern quality to it. You can invoke the Silver Surfer!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree