1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 23:251 edit
    RJHinds quote in reply to Duchess64 in the Debates forum:
    "You are showing your "abysmal" knowledge of American History, since you don't understand that Americans don't consider that people that begin fighting a war on one side or the other become traitors by being on the losing side of the war. Americans consider the traitors as those that change sides during the war, regardless of winning or losing.

Also at that time the Negro was considered animal property, like cattle and horses, and less than human, so they did not see a conflict between "all men are created equal" and their use of them as work animals. They had not yet evolved into humans could have been their reasoning. Who knows? "

I admit I'm not sure what has shocked me most. The disgusting bigotry being publicly displayed by RJHinds on that thread or the admission that he believes in evolution. Oh the irony.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 00:21
    Originally posted by Ullr
    RJHinds quote in reply to Duchess64 in the Debates forum:
    "You are showing your "abysmal" knowledge of American History, since you don't understand that Americans don't consider that people that begin fighting a war on one side or the other become traitors by being on the losing side of the war. Americans consider the traitors as those that change sides during ...[text shortened]... splayed by RJHinds on that thread or the admission that he believes in evolution. Oh the irony.
    No, you are misrepresenting what I said. I have always said I do not believe in the theory of evolution and have posted that on my profile.

What I said here is not what I believe, but speculation to what the southern slave owners may have believed. That is why I asked the question: Who knows?

That means I don't know, numbnuts.
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 01:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, you are misrepresenting what I said. I have always said I do not believe in the theory of evolution and have posted that on my profile.

What I said here is not what I believe, but speculation to what the southern slave owners may have believed. That is why I asked the question: Who knows?

That means I don't know, numbnuts.
    Yeah I know RJ. Relax. Ima just busting your chops a little bit.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 11:43
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Yeah I know RJ. Relax. Ima just busting your chops a little bit.
    Not me, I get PLEASURE out of busting his chops.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 18:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not me, I get PLEASURE out of busting his chops.
    That is because you are one of those with a strong delusion and believe in the lie.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 18:551 edit
    That is because you are one of those with a strong delusion and believe in the lie.
    I've noticed that you discover a new word or expression (like 'strong delusion) and then use it in multiple threads. (4 in a row this evening).

Yesterday it was the word 'abysmal.' Are you simply working your way through the dictionary?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 21:17
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I've noticed that you discover a new word or expression (like 'strong delusion) and then use it in multiple threads. (4 in a row this evening).

Yesterday it was the word 'abysmal.' Are you simply working your way through the dictionary?
    Hee hee hee 😀
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 21:31
    Hee hee hee 😀
    Yep, ripostes renewed attack, thesaurus in hand. Oh YEAH, ok, wait a minute, I am looking up a REALLY pithy response....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree