1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 21:56
    Originally posted by JS357
    What a wonderful statement. Let me be the first to applaud you. Great!
    This whole thumb thing is too much. The original post gets no thumbs and this one does?

Sometimes I get into threads where you kind of forget about the whole thumb thing and every poster carries the thread along to make it something where you kind of forget about the personal politics behind the posts.
    Then again you can also quickly find yourself at the top of the general forum wondering whether you should go against a 5 thumb op or not 😛
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 22:03
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    This whole thumb thing is too much. The original post gets no thumbs and this one does?

Sometimes I get into threads where you kind of forget about the whole thumb thing and every poster carries the thread along to make it something where you kind of forget about the personal politics behind the posts.
    Then again you can also quickly find yourself at the top of the general forum wondering whether you should go against a 5 thumb op or not 😛
    Good Friday night?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 22:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Good Friday night?
    Yes thanks, a nice night by myself free of kid, watching 'scent of a woman' for the first time, which kinda helped me with ideas for my screenplay which I worked on for the rest of the night.
    And you?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 21:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, I am ashamed to say that is my ugly mug. That was the Augusta Chess Club photo and there was also some pictures taken of me last year in February at the Columbia Chess Club in South Carolina at the 2012 Club Championship. I guess they are removed now, I don't see them. I started off good with an upset of a player rated 1941 USCF and went down hill f ...[text shortened]... s of me there.

http://columbiachess.blogspot.com/2012/02/club-championship-is-underway.html
    How do you get your chess engine in the club without your opponents noticing?
  5. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 22:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, I am ashamed to say that is my ugly mug. That was the Augusta Chess Club photo and there was also some pictures taken of me last year in February at the Columbia Chess Club in South Carolina at the 2012 Club Championship. I guess they are removed now, I don't see them. I started off good with an upset of a player rated 1941 USCF and went down hill f ...[text shortened]... s of me there.

http://columbiachess.blogspot.com/2012/02/club-championship-is-underway.html
    Holy moly! Holy moly! Holy moly! 🙂
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Mar '13 23:18
    How do you get your chess engine in the club without your opponents noticing?
    Unbelievable!
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 00:43
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yes thanks, a nice night by myself free of kid, watching 'scent of a woman' for the first time, which kinda helped me with ideas for my screenplay which I worked on for the rest of the night.
    And you?
    Isn't that a great film? Solid work from Mr. Pacino.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 00:46
    I was becoming convinced you were a 14 year old spotty nerd with your own design chess engine, a large bag of genetically modified weed and an axe to grind.
    lmao!
  9. Wat?
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 02:55
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Interesting that those who tend to flatter the most are those whose lives tend to be the most messed up. Truth be know, they're truly unhappy people who use flattery as a facade to cover up the real sadness in their souls because they know they're messed up. Instead of focusing on God (and His Word), they turn to other forms of pseudo systems to cover u ...[text shortened]... the next they flatter those they want to impress... face to face and in cyberspace as well.
    -
    If that's the real case of matters then my life is bliss! 😛

-m. 😉
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 04:021 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom

If that's the real case of matters then my life is bliss! 😛

-m. 😉
    ... run with it, it's your call and outcome (short and long term).
    No need to protest; just bask in the glow of your serenity.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 12:07
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Unbelievable!
    What is?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree