1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 12:29
    I see that the pest control efforts have failed and the roaches are back.

I'm not going through this again.

I'm not going to sit through having this forum taken over (AGAIN) by people who do nothing but gainsay every single argument (AGAIN) with the same old tired, boring nonsense. No matter how we may try to engage him in reasonable conversation, he sticks to his false dogma like a drowning man to a life preserver. He ruins every single thread he touches. He goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on with pure fantasy about how what we believe is "false" and only he follows the "true" way. He is the serpent, trying to pry believers from their salvation.

And I'm not putting myself through it again.

Therefore, I am going on Sabbatical from this forum until he leaves again.

You all can let him attempt to ruin the forum (AGAIN), or you can send him on his way (AGAIN). He almost made me leave this forum once. Arguing with him became like bashing my head against a brick wall, for all the good it did. I'm not putting up with it again, but it's your choice if you let him turn this forum into a retard palace. Enjoy.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 12:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne

I'm not going to sit through having this forum taken over (AGAIN) by people who do nothing but gainsay every single argument (AGAIN) with the same old tired, boring nonsense. No matter how we may try to engage him in reasonable conversation, he ...[text shortened]... gain, but it's your choice if you let him turn this forum into a retard palace. Enjoy.
    Wouldn't it be better to just kick the dust off your feet and ignore him forever?
    I know I dislike getting to that point, but once I reach it and I stop responding
    to someone it is better for me and I imagine them too.
    Kelly
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 13:28

I'm not going to sit through having this forum taken over (AGAIN) by people who do nothing but gainsay every single argument (AGAIN) with the same old tired, boring nonsense. No matter how we may try to engage him in reasonable conversation, he ...[text shortened]... gain, but it's your choice if you let him turn this forum into a retard palace. Enjoy.
    who are you talking about?
    and why should you remotely care?
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 18:131 edit

I'm not going to sit through having this forum taken over (AGAIN) by people who do nothing but gainsay every single argument (AGAIN) with the same old tired, boring nonsense. No matter how we may try to engage him in reasonable conversation, he gain, but it's your choice if you let him turn this forum into a retard palace. Enjoy.
    You give the Nameless One too much credit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree