1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 23:241 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    ahh, I like that - the fossile record! Is it real grumpy to you or something.

I think, whodey, you would have plenty education about evolution had you actually read the replies the me or anyone else posted to your questions.
    I know what you beleive. I am interested in what twhithead thinks. I think he can speak for himself. I just wonder if he has even thought it through.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 23:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    I know what you beleive. I am interested in what twhithead thinks. I think he can speak for himself. I just wonder if he has even thought it through.
    If you bothered to read the various Evolution threads in this forum before spouting your badly informed opinion you'd know exactly what twhithead thinks. And you'd know that he can back up the talk.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 05:22
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Yeah you really should actually learn what evolution is before attempting to make fun of it. Which evolved first, the egg or your face?
    Looks like they both arrived at the same place and time....
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 06:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    No. We all know the cross just evolved out of thin air. I think this is only common sense. When I say evolved I mean an evolution process that took a gizzillian million quadrillion years involving a process we can never fathom or duplicate or examine using the scientific method.
    I don't understand this strange fascination that christians have with disproving evolution. Why bother? For all you know, it was the method used by God to create all forms of life.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Apr '06 03:44
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I don't understand this strange fascination that christians have with disproving evolution. Why bother? For all you know, it was the method used by God to create all forms of life.
    I don't understand this strange fascination that evilutionists have with disproving creation. Why bother? For all you know, it was the method used by God to create all forms of life.
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Apr '06 18:27
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I don't understand this strange fascination that evilutionists have with disproving creation. Why bother? For all you know, it was the method used by God to create all forms of life.
    evilutionists, haha

Thanks for showing your objectivity, SnarkyKBH.
  7. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    15 Apr '06 19:12
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You should both give up trying to prove your ways of thinking or beliefs. Neither side can really win the arguement.

Just accept that others have different beliefs 🙂
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Apr '06 23:37
    Originally posted by dags
    You should both give up trying to prove your ways of thinking or beliefs. Neither side can really win the arguement.

I can accept that others have different beliefs, but that doesn't mean that I don't have some interest in discussing the issue. I don't expect to convert anyone, really. I'm more driven by the sheer morbid curiousity of finding why people hold their beliefs.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 00:36
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I can accept that others have different beliefs, but that doesn't mean that I don't have some interest in discussing the issue. I don't expect to convert anyone, really. I'm more driven by the sheer morbid curiousity of finding why people hold their beliefs.
    I like your other point, namely, why do origins matter? Why spend such an inordinant amount of time on something so remotely removed from us as to have almost no significant relevance?
  10. Meddling with things
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 00:091 edit
    Originally posted by dags

I am totally content for people to believe what they will. When a vociferous group campaigns to have an Iron Age creation story taught in science classes I will object.

Thank you

By the way. How did a request for information turn into the usual bickering. Shame on you boys!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree