1. Meddling with things
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 22:46
    Could someone give me chapter and verse on this?
  2. London
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 22:52
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    Could someone give me chapter and verse on this?
    14; 12.
  3. Meddling with things
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 23:18
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    14; 12.
    Err...just pretend (for the sake of argument) that I'm an atheist. Could I have a book too
  4. Joined
    25 Sep '04
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 23:40
    Err...just pretend (for the sake of argument) that I'm an atheist. Could I have a book too
    Ezekiel 28
    Isaiah 14:13-14
    Rev. 12:7-12

You would better off inquiring into Jesus’ work on the cross!
    And that's all I have to say about that.
  5. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 01:14
    Originally posted by masscat
    Ezekiel 28

Wait, he worked on the cross they nailed him to? Damn, that's cold.
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 01:17
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Wait, he worked on the cross they nailed him to? Damn, that's cold.
    He was the finest carpenter that can ever exist after all. I'm sure he designed it intelligently.
  7. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 01:19
    Originally posted by telerion
    He was the finest carpenter that can ever exist after all. I'm sure he designed it intelligently.
    And he could have baked the most delicious cake in the whole world.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 02:171 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    No. We all know the cross just evolved out of thin air. I think this is only common sense. When I say evolved I mean an evolution process that took a gizzillian million quadrillion years involving a process we can never fathom or duplicate or examine using the scientific method.
  9. Forgotten
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 03:26
    The Bible.....(duh)
  10. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 04:311 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    No. We all know the cross just evolved out of thin air. I think this is only common sense. When I say evolved I mean an evolution process that took a gizzillian million quadrillion years involving a process we can never fathom or duplicate or examine using the scientific method.
    Yeah you really should actually learn what evolution is before attempting to make fun of it. Which evolved first, the egg or your face?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 04:37
    So Jesus' cross evolved into existence (as opposed to Jesus- being a carpenter- making them)?

Funny I thout evolution was mainly a biological process and didn't apply to carpentry.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 06:321 edit
    The main reason you cannot fathom evolution is because you seem to have all you facts wrong. By the way just how long is a gizzillian million quadrillion years?
    And I guess the 'thin air' you are refering to is interstellar gas.
    Oh and evolution has been duplicated many many times, most scientists can fathom it and it wouldn't be one of the most robust scientific theories to date unless it could be examined by the scientific method. In fact the Theory of Evolution is a product of the scientific method.
  13. Meddling with things
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 07:48
    Originally posted by masscat
    Ezekiel 28

Thanks. (I wanted context for a play I saw last night)
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 15:28
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Oh and evolution has been duplicated many many times, most scientists can fathom it and it wouldn't be one of the most robust scientific theories to date unless it could be examined by the scientific method. In fact the Theory of Evolution is a product of the scientific method.[/b]
    Now is your oppurtunity to educate me. When has evolution been duplicated? You may point to the fossile record and draw conclusions that they have evolved. I don't recall it being duplicated using the scientific method, however. I thought science demanded the scientific method of observation to come to such grandeous conclusions.
  15. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 15:35
    Now is your oppurtunity to educate me. When has evolution been duplicated? You may point to the fossile record and draw conclusions that they have evolved. I don't recall it being duplicated using the scientific method, however. I thought science demanded the scientific method of observation to come to such grandeous conclusions.
    ahh, I like that - the fossile record! Is it real grumpy to you or something.

I think, whodey, you would have plenty education about evolution had you actually read the replies the me or anyone else posted to your questions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree