1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 09:56
    And now a round of applause for our budding surrealist Sonhouse.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 13:31
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    And now a round of applause for our budding surrealist Sonhouse.
    Ah shucks, twert nuttin. I usually like oatmeal, but honey bunch of oats is high on my list. Oh, I thought you said cereal list. My mistake🙂
  3. Joined
    03 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 14:21
    ''In the begining god created the heaven and the earth''.No, the ''heavns were around for billions of years before the ''creation'' of earth so infact....
    ''God'' created the ''hEAVENS'',waited 15million years created the earth,Waited 4 million years and ""created""mankind.so we are almost 20 billion years in the making.Not a very efficient God if you ask me.We have already discovered the basic compound of a carbon based organism in what 50,000 years of EVOLUTION Hell if we had 20 billion years we could MaKE a god of our own if it wasnt a physical imposibility.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 22:29
    Originally posted by maverick28
    ''In the begining god created the heaven and the earth''.No, the ''heavns were around for billions of years before the ''creation'' of earth so infact....
    ''God'' created the ''hEAVENS'',waited 15million years created the earth,Waited 4 million years and ""created""mankind.so we are almost 20 billion years in the making.Not a very efficient God if you a ...[text shortened]... years we could MaKE a god of our own if it wasnt a physical imposibility.
    i bet its possible, where did the origonal God come from? he mustve made hisself lol
  5. Joined
    03 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 23:38
    when i wrote million ut should have been billion i apoligize
  6. Joined
    03 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 23:39
    ''it''
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 16:55
    Originally posted by maverick28
    ''it''
    Now it seems the age of the universe has been pushed back by two billion years, from its current 13.7 bil to 15 bil.
    This flys in the face of the CBR work however, pegged at 13.7 by anayzing the Cosmic Background radiation patterns. But in the main, if we are high on the list of a gods creation then like you say, its a long time coming! Maybe we are just the latest in a very long string of biological inventions, eh. That would suck too, think of it, WE are the latest results of 15 billion years of experimentation! A pretty pisspoor god if thats the case. I'd like to see the list of failures!
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 17:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Now it seems the age of the universe has been pushed back by two billion years, from its current 13.7 bil to 15 bil.
    This flys in the face of the CBR work however, pegged at 13.7 by anayzing the Cosmic Background radiation patterns. But in the main, if we are high on the list of a gods creation then like you say, its a long time coming! Maybe we are just t ...[text shortened]... experimentation! A pretty pisspoor god if thats the case. I'd like to see the list of failures!
    have you heard of the platapus?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree