Science Stoppers

Science Stoppers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
That is the exact science stopper the theist Plantinga pointed at.

If the originator of a thread were permitted to close a thread, I would do that here.
He is obviously wrong, because the fact that God created something the way He wanted to does not mean science inquiry is stopped. It is not the business of scientists to declare the truth, but to discover the truth as declared by God. Any so-called rebuttal of the truth as declared by God does not matter to God or to science inquiry to discover the truth.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 May 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
It is also a pity that evolutionists are wasting their mind power on trying to prove the lie of the theory of evolution and billions and millions of years of earth's history when it is obvious that it ain't true.
I think you have made your point.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I think you have made your point.
I should hope that is true, however, I have this suspicion that many people don't get it.

Moves
23 May 14

I should hope that is true, however, I have this suspicion that many people don't get it.
You don't get the point you made.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 14
2 edits

Originally posted by JS357
You don't get the point you made.
The point I was trying to make is that the theory of evolution and billions and millions of years of history is a lie of Satan the devil. Do you understand that?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 May 14

The point I was trying to make is that the theory of evolution and billions and millions of years of history is a lie of Satan the devil. Do you understand that?
I understand that you THINK you understand that.

In pure fact, you understand nothing.

You have a paranoia besotted 10th century programmed brain which will never be able to understand science of the 19th century much less the 21st.

Moves
23 May 14

And that statement, my man, is a science stopper par excellence.

Moves
23 May 14

The point I was trying to make is that the theory of evolution and billions and millions of years of history is a lie of Satan the devil.
Uh, no, it's a scientific fact.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
I understand that you THINK you understand that.

In pure fact, you understand nothing.

You have a paranoia besotted 10th century programmed brain which will never be able to understand science of the 19th century much less the 21st.
I asked if you understand that. Apparently you don't for you can only attack me and not the substance of my statement. You apparently do not even have a logical argument.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by C Hess
Uh, no, it's a scientific fact.
It's a fairy tale like belief according to many scientists of today. Where is the proof it is a scientific fact?

http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~do_while/sage/v5i10f.htm

Moves
24 May 14

Where is the proof it is a scientific fact?
I don't mean to be crass, but you are.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 May 14

I don't mean to be crass, but you are.
I am just waiting for the proof. Where is it?

Moves
24 May 14

I am just waiting for the proof. Where is it?
Is that a mirror over there?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 May 14

Is that a mirror over there?
Not really.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 May 14
1 edit

I asked if you understand that. Apparently you don't for you can only attack me and not the substance of my statement. You apparently do not even have a logical argument.
I said you understand nothing. That was pretty clear.

You NEED attacking. You are a 10th century man tilting at creationist windmills. To no avail AND no credibility.