1. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 09:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I don't like arguing with numbnuts. I prefer intelligent conversations with people of like intelligence and those who don't keep their heads up their arse.
    I'll see if I can persuade a whelk to come and have discussion with you. Might be a bit above your level but that's the best I can do.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 13:45
    The Shroud of Turin was a Christian relic before it was brought to Turin, Italy and named "The Shroud of Turin" and so was the face cloth of Jesus before it was brought to Oviedo, Spain and named "The Sudarium of Oviedo" and both are still Christian relics today and will most likely be Christian relics many years to come. 😏

http://www.shroud.com/guscin.htm

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    "and so was the face cloth of Jesus before it was brought to Oviedo, Spain and named "The Sudarium of Oviedo""

They found the flannel of Jesus?

The Monty Python team would have been pilloried for dialogue that corny.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 14:08
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    "and so was the face cloth of Jesus before it was brought to Oviedo, Spain and named "The Sudarium of Oviedo""

They found the flannel of Jesus?

The Monty Python team would have been pilloried for dialogue that corny.
    I do not understand your British English. Pilloried is not a term I have ever heard used in American English and what do you mean by the "Flannel" of Jesus?
  4. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 14:14
    I do not understand your British English. Pilloried is not a term I have ever heard used in American English and what do you mean by the "Flannel" of Jesus?
    Flannel = face cloth

Pilloried is a term from the days when people were put in the stocks and mocked while being pelted with rubbish.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree