1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 15:42
    Originally posted by darvlay
    For a second, I thought no1 was speaking through me, but then I realized that I had only farted.

EDIT - It's amazing how identical those two a$$holes sound.
    Congratulations, darvlay. This may be the greatest quip in RHP history. I'm impressed.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 15:52
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Congratulations, darvlay. This may be the greatest quip in RHP history. I'm impressed.
    Thanks, Cribs, but it's too bad the old fart himself isn't here to rebound.
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 16:09
    I'm sure he's seen it and is constructing a devious and malevolent rebuttal as we speak.
  4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 16:311 edit
    Originally posted by Starrman
    I'm sure he's seen it and is constructing a devious and malevolent rebuttal as we speak.
    I suspect he will be arguing a POSTERIORi...
  5. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 16:32
    ...his own brand of FUNDAMENTalism.
  6. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 16:33
    Reading this thread, I surmise that most of you disagree with No1's crusade against engine abuse. Have I misunderstood something? Do you approve of playing against engines?
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 16:39
    Originally posted by ivangrice
    Reading this thread, I surmise that most of you disagree with No1's crusade against engine abuse. Have I misunderstood something? Do you approve of playing against engines?
    No, I just think he's an a$$hole. And I should know since I'm not the most pleasant-smelling orifice around either...
  8. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 16:40
    Not at all, what makes you think that? I actually quite like him.
  9. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 16:45
    You're far to civil and logical to be hanging around in here .
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 17:25
    Have I misunderstood something?
    I think the hard thing to grasp is that this thread--Darvlay's comment in particular--is a tribute to the late lamented.
  11. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 20:141 edit

Snif snif snif ....... snif ......... pfuuuuuh ..............😛
  12. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 20:48
    Originally posted by darvlay
    No, I just think he's an a$$hole. And I should know since I'm not the most pleasant-smelling orifice around either...
    And there was I thinking that habituation would have inured you to the bad smell..
  13. silicon valley
    Moves
    29 Sep '05 06:13
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    Jay Peatea goes into a trance, a strange twangy voice emerges from his mouth :-

You lot you're all chuffing cheaters, it occured to me that by the nature of the internet that you are all using computers to play chess, so I've analysis all your games and my result are 100% conclusive
    1) e4 e5 100% match with fritz,
    Bunch of blooming cheaters. ...[text shortened]... t breachs the TOS, gulp, cor blimey its hot down ereeeeeee....

Jay peatea slumps in chair
    appears to have been no1m's great good fortune to have been rehosted in an Aussie, perhaps rather farther down under than he would have wished ...
  14. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    29 Sep '05 14:53
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I think the hard thing to grasp is that this thread--Darvlay's comment in particular--is a tribute to the late lamented.
    Indeed.

And bump.
  15. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    29 Sep '05 15:08
    When there are few sheep, ripe for the picking, the wolfpack turns on itself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree