MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    and
    HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Regards,

LH
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 22:212 edits
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you as well, LH.

.... and to all these other RHP gangstas out there ..... 😀
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 22:414 edits
    And I second that.....or should I say third that? Anyhew, I would just like to say "Seasons Greetings" to all of our nonChrisitan freinds out there as well.. Notice I was politically correct enough not to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! so as not to offend any one out there or say something obnoxious like, "CHRIST IS REALLY THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!!". As you can see I go out of my way to try and accomodate all faiths or "faiths in a vacuum" as it were.😛
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 22:47
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you as well, LH.

.... and to all these other RHP gangstas out there ..... 😀
    And a very orange Kwanzaa to you as well.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 22:521 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Just out of curiosity, Kwanzyaa tell us how one goes about celebrating Kwanzaa and why must it be orange?
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 22:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just out of curiosity, Kwanzyaa tell us how one goes about celebrating Kwanzaa and why must it be orange?
    See orange is the color of uniqueness as no other word rhymes wit orange. We is all unique. That's we don't like to say "I hope you have a white Christmas." White is the color of stale bread. It's all the same. Plus we don't like Bing Cosby beaten his kid and all.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 23:01
    See orange is the color of uniqueness as no other word rhymes wit orange. We is all unique. That's we don't like to say "I hope you have a white Christmas." White is the color of stale bread. It's all the same. Plus we don't like Bing Cosby beaten his kid and all.
    That is all well and good but you still have the quandry of orange being ugly. I certainly hope you do not decorate your house with all orange.

BTW Did Bing really beat his little gangstas? Thats a shame. Perhaps he needed a little orange in his life like yourself?
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 23:08
    That is all well and good but you still have the quandry of orange being ugly. I certainly hope you do not decorate your house with all orange.

BTW Did Bing really beat his little gangstas? Thats a shame. Perhaps he needed a little orange in his life like yourself?
    Orange is a beautiful color. Oranges and its derivatives are the source of most of the vitamin C which is good so you don't have yo spinal cord growing out yo back side and all. And Ivanhoe will be glad to know there is no MSG in an orange.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 23:14
    Orange is a beautiful color. Oranges and its derivatives are the source of most of the vitamin C which is good so you don't have yo spinal cord growing out yo back side and all. And Ivanhoe will be glad to know there is no MSG in an orange.
    Now ya tell me. So if I start drinking my orange juice will my spine fix iteslf? It seems I've been eaten stale bread to long brotha.

Edit: Orange may be a beautifal color in the right places, but not when it comes to decorating my tree. If I want orange trees I will move to Florida.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 23:20
    Now ya tell me. So if I start drinking my orange juice will my spine fix iteslf? It seems I've been eaten stale bread to long brotha.

Edit: Orange may be a beautifal color in the right places, but not when it comes to decorating my tree. If I want orange trees I will move to Florida.
    Fool, I'm talkin about pregnant women gettin their vitamin C and folic acid, and B vitamins. See what we do is we use oranges for ornaments on tha tree. We eat them thoughout the season for sustainence. If they fall off the tree. they don't break. This teaches self-reliance. We feed upon tha good earth.
  11. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 23:49
    Fool, I'm talkin about pregnant women gettin their vitamin C and folic acid, and B vitamins. See what we do is we use oranges for ornaments on tha tree. We eat them thoughout the season for sustainence. If they fall off the tree. they don't break. This teaches self-reliance. We feed upon tha good earth.
    Preach it Rev! You gonna be delivering a Kwanzaa sermon in the BWA private forums?
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 00:14
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Preach it Rev! You gonna be delivering a Kwanzaa sermon in the BWA private forums?
    That's a good idea. I'm still looking forward to DoctorScribbles' sermon about infallibility and inconsistent logic.
  13. Meddling with things
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 00:37
    In the UK there are PC bits of cr@p about atheists wanting to secularise Christmas.

Well I'm a UK atheist and I wish you all a happy Christmas, and may there be a Christ filled Christmas for all who believe in Christianity

Peace and Joy to you all
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 00:452 edits
    I forgot about Kwanzaa ..... Happy Kwanzaa everybody ... and A Happy Chanuka as well to those who celebrate it ... did I forget anybody ?

Oh well ..... just have fun during the holidays and don't do stupid things while having it .... 😵
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 00:501 edit
    And here I thought black was THE most beautifal and unique color there was. Oh well, there goes that theory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree