https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oSPHDlFxNI
    Christianity, christian our cult?

CULT.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 13:14
    RJHinds : Christian or Cult?

Edit : Oh, I see auto-correct is working in the new update.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 16:501 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    RJHinds : Christian or Cult?

Edit : Oh, I see auto-correct is working in the new update.
    I think you like Water Martin author of "Kingdom of the Cults" and die hard critic of the local churches. What did your boy Water Martin "The Bible Answer Man" say?

I read the book Kingdom of the Cults by Martin. For what it is worth to you he said he didn't classify The Seventh Day Adventists as a cult.

Don't you get some of your marching orders from Walter Martin ? Maybe I am mistaken. But the mistakes he made about Witness Lee are still repeated by you last time I checked.

By the way, for interest's sake perhaps - Walter Martin's mentor and teacher Dr. Donald Barnhouse was a strong supporter of Gap Theory.

Someday you may want to check his book, I think published by Regel - "The Invisible War" . He defends the unspecified interval length between Genesis 1:1,2 very strongly.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 22:482 edits
    Originally posted by sonship
    I think you like Water Martin author of [b]"Kingdom of the Cults" and die hard critic of the local churches. What did your boy Water Martin "The Bible Answer Man" say?

I read the book Kingdom of the Cults by Martin. For what it is worth to you he said he didn't classify The Seventh Day Adventists as a cult.

Don't you get some of your ma ...[text shortened]... " [/b]. He defends the unspecified interval length between Genesis 1:1,2 very strongly.[/b]
    I tend to think of all Christian denominations as cults of true Christianity in some degree. The Seventh Day Adventists seem less of a cult than many others. The apostasy seems to have started and intensified with the Roman Catholic Church. Whether the denominations will ever come together in complete agreement is yet to be seen. That seems to be the desire of the new Pope.

Seventh Day Adventism Theology Debunked

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 11:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I tend to think of all Christian denominations as cults of true Christianity in some degree. The Seventh Day Adventists seem less of a cult than many others. The apostasy seems to have started and intensified with the Roman Catholic Church. Whether the denominations will ever come together in complete agreement is yet to be seen. That seems to be the desir ...[text shortened]... Pope.

Seventh Day Adventism Theology Debunked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOGTZwRJqDY
    Don't worry, YEC creationism has been debunked a million times over. Of course that will not stop you or your idiot buddies from trying to garner political pull trying to convince weak minded easily led people you are right.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 12:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Don't worry, YEC creationism has been debunked a million times over. Of course that will not stop you or your idiot buddies from trying to garner political pull trying to convince weak minded easily led people you are right.
    You are accepting the lie of billions of years and the theory of evolution over the truth of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Creator and LORD of all that has come into being. 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 12:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are accepting the lie of billions of years and the theory of evolution over the truth of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Creator and LORD of all that has come into being. 😏
    No, I accept what thousands of scientists, some of them actual geniuses unlike you, who have done hundreds of years of research and have found real answers as to the age of Earth and such.

It is you hiding behind your bible, firmly stuck in the tenth century, refusing to see the obvious, that Earth is VERY old, not a few thousand years. Your cognitive dissonance is dancing with your obsession with your bible and you can never get out of that trap.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 13:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    No, I accept what thousands of scientists, some of them actual geniuses unlike you, who have done hundreds of years of research and have found real answers as to the age of Earth and such.

It is you hiding behind your bible, firmly stuck in the tenth century, refusing to see the obvious, that Earth is VERY old, not a few thousand years. Your cognitive dissonance is dancing with your obsession with your bible and you can never get out of that trap.
    If these scientists actually believe in billions of years of evolution, then they are nowhere near being geniuses or even a near genius like myself. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree