1. Maryland
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 02:021 edit
    JWs say that blood transfusions are dangerous and should be avoided in all circumstances. Sex can be dangerous also. Clearly, with JW logic, it should be 100% avoided also!
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 02:091 edit
    Originally posted by 667joe
    JWs say that blood transfusions are dangerous and should be avoided in all circumstances. Sex can be dangerous also. Clearly, with JW logic, it should be 100% avoided also!
    Also any babies that result from sex are getting their blood from another human - namely their mother. Clearly this is in contradiction to the directive that we should "abstain from blood"!Reveal Hidden Content
    of animals and other humans \- noting Galveston\'s response in my other thread
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 02:171 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 06:04
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Also any babies that result from sex are getting their blood from another human - namely their mother. Clearly this is in contradiction to the directive that we should "abstain from blood"![hidden]of animals and other humans \- noting Galveston\'s response in my other thread[/hidden]
    No, no, no; there is a placenta in between mother and baby which filters all the evil out.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 06:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No, no, no; there is a placenta in between mother and baby which filters all the evil out.
    Wiki left that out.

The placenta is an organ that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall to allow nutrient uptake, waste elimination, and gas exchange via the mother's blood supply

Absolutely nothing about filtering out evil!

btw Can I wear chopped placenta around my neck to ward off vampires?
    The garlic is a bit smelly.
  6. England
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 13:10
    YES both should be avoided.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 13:28
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Wiki left that out.

The placenta is an organ that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall to allow nutrient uptake, waste elimination, and gas exchange via the mother's blood supply

wiki is evil as well, obviously, and intentionally misleading the population
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 18:50
    Originally posted by stoker
    YES both should be avoided.
    Sex truly can be dangerous. We had a local politician that found that out.
    "Stubby" S. (last name abbreviated to protect my azz from lawsuit), mayor, was in an accident where he hit a truck on the highway. "Stubby", while driving, was being "serviced" by a woman (which was not his wife), when "Stubby" lost control, hit the truck, and his companion bit down when the impact happened (hence how ole "Stubby" got his name). Not sure if you want to teach this important moral lesson to your children, but indeed, sex can truly be dangerous, just ask ole "Stubby".
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 19:42
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Wiki left that out.

If you chop it up it can't filter anything. You need to wear it over your head undamaged.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 21:501 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If you chop it up it can't filter anything. You need to wear it over your head undamaged.
    They are serving it at a Mexican restaurant chain, La Placenta.
    Served with nacho chips, rice and beans.
  11. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 21:55
    In the blood is light!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 22:37
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    In the blood is light!
    Would that be a "Blood Light?" (a la 'Bud Light'😉
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 23:13
    Yeah and stepping out your front door is dangerous. So stay inside your home.
    But then they say most accidents happen at home. So leave.
    Most car accidents happen with 3 miles of home. So push your car for 3 miles then it's ok to drive it.

I really hope your not serious with your post......
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Sep '12 10:02
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yeah and stepping out your front door is dangerous. So stay inside your home.
    But then they say most accidents happen at home. So leave.
    Most car accidents happen with 3 miles of home. So push your car for 3 miles then it's ok to drive it.

I really hope your not serious with your post......
    It would also be nice if you were not serious about refusing to giving blood to save lives. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree