1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Jul '14 00:04
    Two old gentlemen chatting about life.
    Gent1: I never had sex with my wife before we married. Did you?
    Gent2: I don't know. What was her maiden name?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jul '14 00:522 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    did you have sex before marriage?
    Yes, and I paid my money up front too, so there was no misunderstanding. How about you?
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 06:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, and I paid my money up front too, so there was no misunderstanding. How about you?
    So sex before marriage for you was sanctioned by your god?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 14:01
    what kind of misunderstanding?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 14:481 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    So sex before marriage for you was sanctioned by your god?
    No. I was a sinner.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 14:49
    what kind of misunderstanding?
    How much it costs. 😀
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 16:391 edit
    How much it costs. 😀
    now that you are older how do you feel about the fact you have paid for sex?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 16:481 edit
    now that you are older how do you feel about the fact you have paid for sex?
    I only did it about 4 or 5 times and I was nice to all the women and I probably helped them make a living. They were going to do it regardless, if it was with me or someone else. I feel I was lucky not to get some type of disease.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 10:32
    I only did it about 4 or 5 times and I was nice to all the women and I probably helped them make a living. They were going to do it regardless, if it was with me or someone else. I feel I was lucky not to get some type of disease.
    now that you are a man of religion i was expecting your answer to show some sort of regret and empathy. it feels more like you are trying to justify it. have you asked god for forgiveness?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 11:121 edit
    now that you are a man of religion i was expecting your answer to show some sort of regret and empathy. it feels more like you are trying to justify it. have you asked god for forgiveness?
    Sometimes one can learn something from their mistakes. I was a virgin in the beginning and those women taught me things that I might not have learned otherwise.

I remember the experience with the last one very well. I was in the military at the time and we got a hotel room, and when morning came we showered and as I got ready to leave, she started gyrating up against me to get me hard again and it worked, but I did not have time to stay to do it again. But the fact that she wanted to without asking for more money made me think I must be doing something right.

YouTube
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 11:59
    Sometimes one can learn something from their mistakes. I was a virgin in the beginning and those women taught me things that I might not have learned otherwise.

I remember the experience with the last one very well. I was in the military at the time and we got a hotel room, and when morning came we showered and as I got ready to leave, she started gyrat ...[text shortened]... ney made me thing I must be doing something right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbQfE2Oi6Wo
    it sounds like you feel it was a positive experience in your life, was it?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 12:09
    it sounds like you feel it was a positive experience in your life, was it?
    Perhaps positive and negative. But let me just say that I did not need to try to get their husbands killed like King David did to cover up my sins. I was not married and I am pretty sure none of them were either. After I got married I have always remained faithful to my wife. I figure if God can forgive King David, then surely he would not find it difficult to forgive me.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 12:50
    Perhaps positive and negative. But let me just say that I did not need to try to get their husbands killed like King David did to cover up my sins. I was not married and I am pretty sure none of them were either. After I got married I have always remained faithful to my wife. I figure if God can forgive King David, then surely he would not find it difficult to forgive me.
    you appear to be saying that it is better (morally) to visit a prostitute rather than have premarital sex?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 17:57
    you appear to be saying that it is better (morally) to visit a prostitute rather than have premarital sex?
    Sometimes appearances can be deceiving.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree