shave

shave

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Mar 17

My son hurt me bad, so he gives me what he wanted anyway. Shave his head, two feet of golden locks tumble to the floor. He is okay and heart-broken, really I can stop laughing.

Life is what you make of it.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Mar 17

He is so happy right now. Do you see the burden he let go?

Moves
02 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
My son hurt me bad, so he gives me what he wanted anyway. Shave his head, two feet of golden locks tumble to the floor. He is okay and heart-broken, really I can stop laughing.

Two of my friends did that and their chief complaint about it was that their bald head was cold.

Give him a wool cap.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

It's like "Shave for Charity month over here. Although they have changed it and made it so you can grow (a beard) or colour.

A Long haired prospective monk approached the master and bowed as he waited for the masters verdict (of whether he would be ordained)(This in front of the whole congregation of shaven headed monks)

The master had already shown a hint of favouritism towards this guy and why he did was a mystery, as the masters don't show favouritism hardly ever.
Anyway the master said" you ready to cut your hair ? " (This guy had beautiful hair down to his arse)
Without hesitation the guy bowed as if to say "Yes , your hair is my hair" (or something to that effect, it was only a bow.
The master let him keep his hair with almost audible gasps coming from the other monks.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 17

Can I ask how old your son is?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
04 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Can I ask how old your son is?
Early thirties. He's worried that I chopped off his sexual allure. Oddly enough perhaps, but he's drawing even more attention now.

It is still winter here, and I gave him my beanie.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Mar 17

Early thirties. He's worried that I chopped off his sexual allure. Oddly enough perhaps, but he's drawing even more attention now.

It is still winter here, and I gave him my beanie.
Oh. What a sook ,eh?
Beanie,for sure

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
04 Mar 17

Oh. What a sook ,eh?
Beanie,for sure
People often invest much of their self-image in some physical attribute of theirs. My son agreed to lose what for him was a very important feature. His whining has been good-natured, sorta poking fun at himself. So I don't think he's a sook.

He wants to make some needed positive changes in his life, and this is a symbolic kick-start. I am very fond of this young man.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Mar 17

People often invest much of their self-image in some physical attribute of theirs. My son agreed to lose what for him was a very important feature. His whining has been good-natured, sorta poking fun at himself. So I don't think he's a sook.

He wants to make some needed positive changes in his life, and this is a symbolic kick-start. I am very fond of this young man.
I'm impressed.
I just needed it explained to me, was unsure what this shave was about.
Hope my kids listen to me a bit when I'm 30.. then again maybe they won't need to 🙂

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
04 Mar 17

You are still a kid, karoly? Like, under thirty. You seem wizened though.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Mar 17
2 edits

You are still a kid, karoly? Like, under thirty. You seem wizened though.
42 but whatever.
Only reason I keep my goatee is cause it's grey and people don't think I'm just a bit slow and'or immature being the way I am.
Can't wait til I'm older than most people.
I can seemyself giving youngpeople an earful.

But I don't act 'old' if that;s what you mean. I will continue to side hurdle that fence. After all the youth are the smartest, haven't you heard?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
04 Mar 17

42 but whatever.
Answer to life the universe and everything

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
04 Mar 17

But I don't act 'old' if that;s what you mean. I will continue to side hurdle that fence. After all the youth are the smartest, haven't you heard?
I'm 60, and in my dreams am as young as ever.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Mar 17

Answer to life the universe and everything
I was 42 last year and was expecting all the answers in the universe to be mine for the taking. Am 43 now and still none the wiser.

😠

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I was 42 last year and was expecting all the answers in the universe to be mine for the taking. Am 43 now and still none the wiser.

😠
I was somewhat taken in by the Mayan calender thing.
What a colossal lesson that was foe me.

5 years later and Trump in the white house and I'm sure hope is a limited comodidity.
There's always something cool and relieving around the corner but waiting for it is the essence of suffering