1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 16:381 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Did I say the atheists were following the majority? Majority of what? Majority of all people in the world? Majority of Scientists? Majority of evilutionists? What was my exact quote that you are referring to? We have 46% believe in a young Earth so that must mean 54% believe in an old Earth and that is just a study in the U.S.A. right? Isn't 54% the majority and the 46% the minority point of view?

The Instructor
    Evolution was the topic. First you were happy about the 3/1 outnumbering, now you deny it.
  2. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 21:49
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    http://news.yahoo.com/religious-people-are-less-intelligent-than-atheists--study-finds--113350723.html#upCr476
    Shame there is no link to the actual paper, or even to the abstract, or any information to help you find it.

I did see a link to a more informative review (with links) on Twitter but can't find it now. I believe the researchers themselves say that no conclusions should be drawn from it.

--- Penguin
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 04:51
    Originally posted by JS357
    Evolution was the topic. First you were happy about the 3/1 outnumbering, now you deny it.
    You are not making sense.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree