1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    08 Mar '13 03:52
    Shroud of Turin and the Black Hole Principle

    YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    08 Mar '13 05:26
    If anyone is interesting in the remaining of the above video, then here is the complete video and you can click over to were the other one was cut off.

    YouTube
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86373
    08 Mar '13 07:281 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If anyone is interesting in the remaining of the above video, then here is the complete video and you can click over to were the other one was cut off.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUmYwDwHM94
    I'm going to make you a challenge; if you can find one other person on this site who shares you level of belief in this crappy old rag I will send you $1,000.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    08 Mar '13 19:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm going to make you a challenge; if you can find one other person on this site who shares you level of belief in this crappy old rag I will send you $1,000.
    If you split the grand between us, I'll believe, honest I will...
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    08 Mar '13 22:01
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm going to make you a challenge; if you can find one other person on this site who shares you level of belief in this crappy old rag I will send you $1,000.
    To find a person on RHP that does not have their head up their arse is a tall order. 😏
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86373
    08 Mar '13 22:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    To find a person on RHP that does not have their head up their arse is a tall order. 😏
    Shall I take that as you admitting there is no one here at all who would agree with you?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    08 Mar '13 22:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Shall I take that as you admitting there is no one here at all who would agree with you?
    I would not go that far. There is a possibility that there is one person.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86373
    09 Mar '13 09:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I would not go that far. There is a possibility that there is one person.
    Go on....who?
  9. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    09 Mar '13 18:09
    What puzzles me is the level of importance accorded to this piece of cloth. If it is what is claimed, so what? The bible instructs people not too worship anything but god so the worship of an image on a bit of cloth would seem to be heretical at the very least.
  10. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    09 Mar '13 18:53
    Originally posted by Kepler
    What puzzles me is the level of importance accorded to this piece of cloth. If it is what is claimed, so what? The bible instructs people not too worship anything but god so the worship of an image on a bit of cloth would seem to be heretical at the very least.
    I think it is because the Christian church is desperate for ANY evidence to support it's cause.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    09 Mar '13 19:361 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Go on....who?
    I don't know. At times, I even think I may have my head up my arse or something similar. Why else would I try to discuss topics such as this with a bunch of numbnuts.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86373
    10 Mar '13 10:48
    Originally posted by OdBod
    I think it is because the Christian church is desperate for ANY evidence to support it's cause.
    But the shroud is a non-starter. Even is it was proved to be "genuine", its a genuine what? An old rag someone was once buried in...a bloke with a beard... spooky...I guess god must exist after all then. It's so obviously a fake [in terms of being a christian relic] it's not even interesting.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    10 Mar '13 18:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    But the shroud is a non-starter. Even is it was proved to be "genuine", its a genuine what? An old rag someone was once buried in...a bloke with a beard... spooky...I guess god must exist after all then. It's so obviously a fake [in terms of being a christian relic] it's not even interesting.
    How about a genuine miracle?
  14. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    13 Mar '13 22:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Go on....who?
    If RJHinds will split the $1000 with me I'll believe that the moon is made out of cheese.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    14 Mar '13 03:57
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    If RJHinds will split the $1000 with me I'll believe that the moon is made out of cheese.
    He does not want a faker and neither do I.
Back to Top