1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '18 09:35
    It seems tiger and co are on a hunger strike of sorts and will not be engaging the likes of me and Romans and whoever else's beliefs they feel intimidated by. I would call this a win win. Long may the protest last.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '18 09:42
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    It seems tiger and co are on a hunger strike of sorts and will not be engaging the likes of me and Romans and whoever else's beliefs they feel intimidated by. I would call this a win win. Long may the protest last.
    Hear, hear!

Some in the DIVE LOUNGE (strictly members only) just can’t resist referencing us in posts though they won’t respond directly to us.

Kiddo is the most disciplined in ignoring/avoidance. Heartpence is the least disciplined. Not sure where tiger falls but predict it’ll be somewhere in the middle.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 May '18 11:312 edits
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Hear, hear!

Some in the DIVE LOUNGE (strictly members only) just can’t resist referencing us in posts though they won’t respond directly to us.

Kiddo is the most disciplined in ignoring/avoidance. Heartpence is the least disciplined. Not sure where tiger falls but predict it’ll be somewhere in the middle.
    It's amazing how the frequency of ad hominems, personal attacks and trolling has subsided since tiger and his gang's oath of silence. Love it.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 May '18 11:52
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 May '18 11:53
    ^^
    (silent protest)
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 May '18 12:02
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I see what you did there. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree