Simply defeated.

Simply defeated.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
18 Dec 11

Cheating science tell us that a long time ago a lightning bolt struck a puddle and life was created in that instance...................and then after a very long time the life divided itself up into tigers, horses, birds, dogs, cats and you and me.

So lets run with that idea that life started in an instance for a minute............

And ask why cheating science cannot with thousands of living conscious scientists working at the laboratory - not be able to create a tiny little bug - in an instant like dumb matter did it by itself a long time ago.

Cheating science have the lightning bolt and the puddle and the chemicals - so where is the bug?

You don't need time because you have everything.

Time was apparently needed before - because everything was not available at that moment.

No fabricating, no speculating, no guessing.

Just the answer to why chemicals can do it.......but the big scientist with his Phd. cannot.

This is a rhetorical question .......because you do not have the answer because life is not made of chemicals but is spiritual in its nature and essence.

Therefore God exists................and cheating science has been defeated.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Dec 11
2 edits

Originally posted by Dasa
Cheating science tell us that a long time ago a lightning bolt struck a puddle and life was created in that instance...................and then after a very long time the life divided itself up into tigers, horses, birds, dogs, cats and you and me.

So lets run with that idea that life started in an instance for a minute............

And ask why cheating sc ure and essence.

So the argument goes like this: God exists because I say it does. Therefore God exists.

Sure, great argument you have there. You are deluding yourself if you think ANYTHING has been defeated by this logic. Your delusions are defeating yourself.

And I slap myself for feeding the troll again.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
18 Dec 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
So the argument goes like this: God exists because I say it does. Therefore God exists.

Sure, great argument you have there. You are deluding yourself if you think ANYTHING has been defeated by this logic. Your delusions are defeating yourself.

And I slap myself for feeding the troll again.
Your response is a throw off because you are defeated.

Do you know why you are defeated?

Because you cannot create life like dumb chemicals suppose to have done...........and you cannot do it because its a fabrication by your cheating science and chemicals are not life at all.

Just think.............all that learning and you know nothing.

You know not what you are or where you came and where you are destined.........simply defeated in every respect and you believe your learning and maths are of great importance -but if you do not know what you are then your learning is a waste of time.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Dec 11

And ask why cheating sc ...[text shortened]... ure and essence.

I don't believe that evolution is the cause for all the variety of life we see today,
but even I don't think science says a "...lightning bolt struck a puddle..." so
where did you get that?
Kelly

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
18 Dec 11

Originally posted by KellyJay
I don't believe that evolution is the cause for all the variety of life we see today,
where did you get that?
Kelly
Its been described in science programmes on TV for a long time.

The primordial soup was agitated by a lightning bolt and life created itself.

This is why I ask them to repeat this in their labs.

But life is spiritual and not material.......and they do not accept this because they are dishonest and foolish.

F

Moves
18 Dec 11

even I don't think science says a "...lightning bolt struck a puddle..." so
where did you get that?
He saw it on TV apparently.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Dec 11

Originally posted by FMF
I guess it was on 'I dream of Jeannie'. Maybe Big Bang Theory? Maybe it was in Dawn Of the Dead? Trolling for Krshna?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
18 Dec 11

Science cheats by using the laws of science.
They made the rules. I got it, I am enlightened now.
Now you may retire.

😞

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Dec 11

Amen.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Dec 11

where did you get that?
Kelly
Haven't you heard of Frankenstein?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenstein

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Dec 11
1 edit

Its been described in science programmes on TV for a long time.

The primordial soup was agitated by a lightning bolt and life created itself.

This is why I ask them to repeat this in their labs.

But life is spiritual and not material.......and they do not accept this because they are dishonest and foolish.
I'm sorry I'd like to join you in your attempt to discredit evolution, but your
not giving me much to work with here. I saw a lot of things on TV I do not
bring them up here, unless I can actually quote the program and it carries
some meaningful message.

I've heard so many different stories on how it began it isn't funny, I do not
think you will see a "science says", because no one can support anything that
they cannot prove, and no one has anything other than a belief it could have
happen this way or that. As soon as you go specific you have lost the debate,
because there isn't anything specific.
Kelly

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
18 Dec 11

so scientists can't do a certain thing. therefore god exists.

that is the absurd reasoning often used by ignorant buffoons. but this is nothing new coming from you. no surprises where dasa roams.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Dec 11

So before science can replicate a natural phenomenon it is magic?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Dec 11

Originally posted by wolfgang59
So before science can replicate a natural phenomenon it is magic?
Boy is Dasa going to be ticked off when they do create life in a lab.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
19 Dec 11

Originally posted by FMF
I saw a man become the American President on TV a while ago apparently - and his name is Obama.

I also saw on TV a young girl sail around the world in her Pink Lady apparently.

Your comments are as usual - a poor attempt to create conflict because that's what you do.

I have seen on TV more than ten times - very colourful computer generated science programs showing us all that their was a Big Bang - and then later a lightning bolt struck the primordial soup creating life - and now here we all are.

The last time I saw this was as recently as 3 months ago.

This is how cheating science tells it.