1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 03:14
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Right.

So I tend to follow the scholars that go with “Nero.”
    Do you think prophesies such as this could be used to describe more than one person? For example, some of the prophesies in Daniel about Antiochus 1V have been speculated as also being used to describe the future antichrist. As I have said before, I do not think prophesy should only be viewed as a linear in nature, although viewing as such is not necessarily wrong either.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 07:27
    Nelson Mandela's prison number was 46664 and he is using the same number in his campaign against AIDS.
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 14:45
    Originally posted by drinker dug
    does anyone know the true meaning behind these numbers?
    6th day,6th month,6th year..... or am i watching Omen too much !!!???
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 17:36
    Thread 666

Play this post backwards and...

it makes sense.
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 17:46
    I think its pathetic that these people even point to UPC codes and see the devil. Thats stupid. The regions that the arrows point to are start/end markers.
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 18:232 edits
    Right.

Just to add to the article: In Hebrew, not only do letters stand for numbers, they have to because there are no numbers. For a trivial example, the first three verses of the second chapter of a Biblical book would be marked (in Hebrew script): Ba, Bb and Bg (bet-alef, bet-bet, and bet-gimel). gematria (“numerology” ) is an accepted part o ...[text shortened]... ith the technique in writing his book.

going for the simplest

F P J

need anything else?

maybe J P F

edit #2

666. CONSPIRACY, PLOT, SOCIAL DOWNFALL
  7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    17 Apr '07 00:29
    Right.

Just to add to the article: In Hebrew, not only do letters stand for numbers, they have to because there are no numbers. For a trivial example, the first three verses of the second chapter of a Biblical book would be marked (in Hebrew script): Ba, Bb and Bg (bet-alef, bet-bet, and bet-gimel). gematria (“numerology” ) is an accepted part o ...[text shortened]... ith the technique in writing his book.

oh btw

since revelations uses the words not the number I ran them through my cabalistic oracle and got this:

six hundred three score and six =2302

which of course equals :
    300. ARDENT FAITH, PHILOSOPHY
    2. DESTRUCTION, DEATH, CATASTROPHE
  8. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '07 13:43
    It's my lucky number! Honestly, If I make a bet at the bookies and I calculate my winnings will come to £6.66 or £66.66 I am confident I will win and always do(so far) This ISN'T how i choose my bets but I am always pleased to see it in my calculations.

BTW I'm not Satan, I'm actually quite a nice bloke most of the time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree