1. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    374
    13 Jan '07 03:19
    does this happen to anyone else,,, i can go into a room,strange place i have never been , house, town etc.... and i can feel if it's haunted or quiet. anyone else, i am not crazy i;m serious , normal guy , hockety coach, dad , good job , driv emy tractor on the weekend etc...
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Jan '07 03:22
    Originally posted by biggest b
    does this happen to anyone else,,, i can go into a room,strange place i have never been , house, town etc.... and i can feel if it's haunted or quiet. anyone else, i am not crazy i;m serious , normal guy , hockety coach, dad , good job , driv emy tractor on the weekend etc...
    Frankly, I'd like to hear more about driving your tractor on the weekends. Where do you drive your tractor?
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jan '07 03:25
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Frankly, I'd like to hear more about driving your tractor on the weekends. Where do you drive your tractor?
    Can't you read? He drives it all over the weekend!
  4. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    24552
    13 Jan '07 03:28
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Frankly, I'd like to hear more about driving your tractor on the weekends. Where do you drive your tractor?
    ...no matter how interesting the subject is ... Kirk is always trying to change it. Must be some loose screw .....
  5. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    374
    13 Jan '07 03:32
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Can't you read? He drives it all over the weekend!
    what i mean is i am just a normal guy and i get these weird feelings sometimes, maybe its no big deal, oh ... the tractor... i just drive it around cause its fun.
  6. Standard memberEAPOE
    Earl of Rochester
    Restoration London
    Joined
    22 Dec '05
    Moves
    7135
    13 Jan '07 03:35
    Originally posted by biggest b
    does this happen to anyone else,,, i can go into a room,strange place i have never been , house, town etc.... and i can feel if it's haunted or quiet. anyone else, i am not crazy i;m serious , normal guy , hockety coach, dad , good job , driv emy tractor on the weekend etc...
    Why did you feel it was haunted. . . What occured?
  7. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    374
    13 Jan '07 03:401 edit
    Originally posted by EAPOE
    Why did you feel it was haunted. . . What occured?
    i get a very quick feeling of weak shoulders, my lower back tightens up,and i get very scared very quickly, that's it, everytime. then i leave.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Jan '07 03:43
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    ...no matter how interesting the subject is ... Kirk is always trying to change it. Must be some loose screw .....
    OK, since you're so damn interested in this interesting subject, ask away.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Jan '07 03:441 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Frankly, I'd like to hear more about driving your tractor on the weekends. Where do you drive your tractor?
    BOO!!!!!

    Sorry, did not mean to spook anyone. Seriously though, why is he driving haunted tractors on the weekend? I'm with Kirk we must hear more about the tractor!!!!!!!!!
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Jan '07 03:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    BOO!!!!!

    Sorry, did not mean to spook anyone. Seriously though, why is he driving haunted tractors on the weekend. I'm with Kirk we must hear more about the tractor!!!!!!!!!
    Well, thank you. I'm glad someone else found this to be interesting.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Jan '07 03:491 edit
    Originally posted by biggest b
    i get a very quick feeling of weak shoulders, my lower back tightens up,and i get very scared very quickly, that's it, everytime. then i leave.
    Don't feel bad, I get this way every time my wife walks in the room. She still has this effect on me........except for the leaving part.
  12. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    24552
    13 Jan '07 03:54
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    OK, since you're so damn interested in this interesting subject, ask away.
    Now that's funny ....... 😛
  13. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    374
    13 Jan '07 03:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    Don't feel bad, I get this way every time my wife walks in the room. She still has this effect on me........except for the leaving part.
    oh i see,
  14. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    24552
    13 Jan '07 03:54
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Well, thank you. I'm glad someone else found this to be interesting.
    See what I mean ?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Jan '07 04:03
    Originally posted by biggest b
    oh i see,
    Just joking with ya. So what do you think is going on? What are your religious beliefs?
Back to Top