1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    3612
    08 Apr '07 21:54
    if another 2000 years come and pass, will christians still be waiting for jesus to return? will there ever come a time when christians turn round and say, "well, its been 25,000 years, lets be honest about this, he's not coming back is he?"
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    09 Apr '07 00:53
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    if another 2000 years come and pass, will christians still be waiting for jesus to return? will there ever come a time when christians turn round and say, "well, its been 25,000 years, lets be honest about this, he's not coming back is he?"
    im only waiting for one lifetime, and thats it
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    09 Apr '07 00:56
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    if another 2000 years come and pass, will christians still be waiting for jesus to return? will there ever come a time when christians turn round and say, "well, its been 25,000 years, lets be honest about this, he's not coming back is he?"
    well the Bible says that lots will leave the faith near the end times. So maybe that could happen and then Christ will come in Glory from the clouds.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    09 Apr '07 00:57
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    im only waiting for one lifetime, and thats it
    That's for sure. Becasue you can't comeback as somebody else or even an animal.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    09 Apr '07 01:14
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    That's for sure. Becasue you can't comeback as somebody else or even an animal.
    exactly
  6. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Joined
    26 Nov '06
    Moves
    19249
    09 Apr '07 01:27
    Well, in one way of thinking, he already has come back...via the Holy Spirit.
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    09 Apr '07 02:14
    It's clear that the earliest christians thought Christ's return was imminent, that he would return within their own lifetimes. When he failed to do so is when christianity began to take its present form.
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    09 Apr '07 02:15
    maybe he already came and the ones who were left behind are our ancestors and we are doomed
  9. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    31160
    09 Apr '07 03:04
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    maybe he already came and the ones who were left behind are our ancestors and we are doomed
    No - there is no "maybe", Jesus hasn't come back yet.
    When he will have returned, everybody on earth will know without any doubt that he is back.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    09 Apr '07 03:09
    Originally posted by Flower04
    No - there is no "maybe", Jesus hasn't come back yet.
    When he will have returned, everybody on earth will know without any doubt that he is back.
    Don't nold your breath however. Suppose it's not 25000 years but 25 MILLION years?
  11. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    31160
    11 Apr '07 04:481 edit
    Makes no difference to a mayfly.
  12. Standard memberbot 6
    Bla bla bla
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    10718
    11 Apr '07 05:31
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    if another 2000 years come and pass, will christians still be waiting for jesus to return? will there ever come a time when christians turn round and say, "well, its been 25,000 years, lets be honest about this, he's not coming back is he?"
    actually its the Jewish that are waiting for Christ
  13. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Joined
    26 Nov '06
    Moves
    19249
    11 Apr '07 05:37
    Originally posted by bot 6
    actually its the Jewish that are waiting for Christ
    What about Messianic Jews? 🙄
  14. Standard memberbot 6
    Bla bla bla
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    10718
    11 Apr '07 05:56
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    What about Messianic Jews? 🙄
    i don't think Ive herd of that one....elaborate
  15. Standard memberbot 6
    Bla bla bla
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    10718
    11 Apr '07 05:58
    i think there to busy fighting the Palestine's
Back to Top