1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes [the text quoted in the OP] was a personal attack.
    Made by you, on me, right?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    Made by you, on me, right?
    all references to personalities will be ignored. I don't come here to discuss you or me, sorry.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:21
    all references to personalities will be ignored. I don't come here to discuss you or me, sorry.
    If, as you claim, you don't come here to discuss you or me, why did you deliver the personal attack quoted in the OP?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:221 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If, as you claim, you don't come here to discuss you or me, why did you deliver the personal attack quoted in the OP?
    all references to personalities will be ignored, sorry. Do you have anything spiritual to discuss?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:27
    all references to personalities will be ignored, sorry. Do you have anything spiritual to discuss?
    If you are against "references to personalities", why do you resort to calling me a "troll" so often when I make a point you disagree with, point out a contradiction on you part, or ask a question you don't want to answer, in the discussions on spiritual matters that we have?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:281 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you are against "references to personalities", why do you resort to calling me a "troll" so often when I make a point you disagree with, point out a contradiction on you part, or ask a question you don't want to answer, in the discussions on spiritual matters that we have?
    all references to personalities will be ignored, sorry. Ill respond if i see something of a spiritual nature, it will save me the bother of repeating myself.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:302 edits
    all references to personalities will be ignored, sorry.
    So, have you decided to stop directing personal and abusive remarks at me?

You know, like the stuff the other day, in the space of a few days... about me being an insidious and arrogant slanderer, a total slandering zoob, simply an internet troll [over and over and over again], slanderous and slimy, that I had low self-esteem, I was totally banal, a tiresome bore, a sadistic creature, that I desired attention, that I am just airing my personal grievances, that I have perverse needs, that I am dishonest, have no integrity, and so on...
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:462 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, have you decided to stop directing personal and abusive remarks at me?

You know, like the stuff the other day, in the space of a few days... about me being an insidious and arrogant slanderer, a total slandering zoob, simply an internet troll [over and over and over again], slanderous and slimy, that I had low self-esteem, I was totally banal, a tiresome ...[text shortened]... nal grievances, that I have perverse needs, that I am dishonest, have no integrity, and so on...
    I really do think that you are arrogant, i really do think that you are a slanderer due to your misinterpretation of the position of other contributors, I really do think that your posts are slimy, that you are a troll and may suffer from low self esteem, I really do find your posts tiresome and boring for the most part because they are concerned with personalities, i really do think that you may have perverse motives and desire attention etc etc zoob is a made up word by the way, it doesn't mean anything, never the less, I promise that I will try not to bring these things to your attention any longer as I am no longer interested in discussing personalities, not yours, not mine, as I have repeated here on numerous occasions and which you seem, somehow, unwilling to accept, which is fine.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 13:57
    I really do think that you are arrogant, i really do think that you are a slanderer due to your misinterpretation of the position of other contributors, I really do think that your posts are slimy, that you are a troll and may suffer from low self esteem, I really do find your posts tiresome and boring for the most part because they are concerned with personalities, i really do think that you may have perverse motives and desire attention etc etc zoob is a made up word by the way, it doesn't mean anything, never the less, I promise that I will try not to bring these things to your attention any longer as I am no longer interested in discussing personalities, not yours, not mine, as I have repeated here on numerous occasions and which you seem, somehow, unwilling to accept, which is fine.

But I never direct personal remarks at you like the ones above. We disagree about things, I point out contradictions in what you say, and I ask questions that you do not like, but I never subject you to personal abuse of the kind that you are dishing out here.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 14:001 edit
    which is fine.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 14:13
    I really do think that you are arrogant, i really do think that you are a slanderer due to your misinterpretation of the position of other contributors, I really do think that your posts are slimy, that you are a troll and may suffer from low self esteem, I really do find your posts tiresome and boring for the most part because they are concerned wit ...[text shortened]... ted here on numerous occasions and which you seem, somehow, unwilling to accept, which is fine.
    RC. Delusional as ever.

BTW I think you have spent too long looking in the mirror... You are describing yourself. Not FMF.

If you are no longer going to launch an ad-hominem against anyone and everyone who disagrees
    with you, are you now going to actually respond to questions or find a new way to deflect?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 14:261 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    RC. Delusional as ever.

BTW I think you have spent too long looking in the mirror... You are describing yourself. Not FMF.

If you are no longer going to launch an ad-hominem against anyone and everyone who disagrees
    with you, are you now going to actually respond to questions or find a new way to deflect?
    hypocrisy much?

EVOLUTION IS ADAPTATION YOU [EXPLETIVE].

Argue against actual evolution and not your dim witted lying straw man you base intellectual coward.

LOL, haters gonna hate!
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 14:46
    hypocrisy much?

EVOLUTION IS ADAPTATION YOU [EXPLETIVE].

Argue against actual evolution and not your dim witted lying straw man you base intellectual coward.

LOL, haters gonna hate!
    I am not the one claiming not to insult people.

And mine wasn't an ad-hominem.

I think you are cowardly lying scumbag BECAUSE of your position and posts.

I don't dismiss your posts because I think you are an idiot.

I think you are an idiot because of your posts.

I am not hypocritical. Just impolite.

I think you deserve impoliteness.

Also learn to quote properly, It should be easy to tell where the quote begins and
    ends and where it's your words.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 14:58
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I am not the one claiming not to insult people.

And mine wasn't an ad-hominem.

I think you are cowardly lying scumbag BECAUSE of your position and posts.

I don't dismiss your posts because I think you are an idiot.

I think you are an idiot because of your posts.

I am not hypocritical. Just impolite.

I think you deserve impoliteness.
    ...[text shortened]... perly, It should be easy to tell where the quote begins and
    ends and where it's your words.
    LOL, haters gonna hate!
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 15:01
    LOL, haters gonna hate!
    You are too pathetic to hate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree