1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 10:46
    seeing that so many people on here have different views concerning god, heaven, hell, judgement blah blah blah... i thought it'd be good to actually see what people think really does happen when we die, if you think we're nothing but worm food then fine, say it, but i want to know what people really think happens...
  2. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 10:47
    for me, i believe we don't go to heaven, merely go to another plain to learn, learning to become more aware, more in tune, learning who and what we truely are, progressing each time; if we learn we move up another plain; eventually moving into a heaven like existence; there is no judgement from god - we judge ourselves; there is no hell for there is always hope, always faith, always love... always a way to get back on the ladder of spiritual developement
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 10:52
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    for me, i believe we don't go to heaven, merely go to another plain to learn, learning to become more aware, more in tune, learning who and what we truely are, progressing each time; if we learn we move up another plain; eventually moving into a heaven like existence; there is no judgement from god - we judge ourselves; there is no hell for there is alwa ...[text shortened]... , always faith, always love... always a way to get back on the ladder of spiritual developement
    Narcissist.

Worm food. Recognition is the best we can hope for. Recognition from our friends, family, and the people we touch. It's ironic that Darwin has greater endurance than any Christian "soul" ever will.
  4. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 11:02
    seeing that so many people on here have different views concerning god, heaven, hell, judgement blah blah blah... i thought it'd be good to actually see what people think really does happen when we die, if you think we're nothing but worm food then fine, say it, but i want to know what people really think happens...
    I'm never going to die.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 11:11
    Stardust
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 11:401 edit
    I saw an article in the South African version of Readers Digest yesterday. It says that according to a survey about 97% of South Africans believe in God but only 66% believe in an afterlife.
    That makes me wonder what religion those 30% or so of theists who don't believe in an afterlife belong to. Are they Christians who don't actually believe some of the central teachings of Christianity?
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 11:481 edit
    for me, i believe we don't go to heaven, merely go to another plain to learn, learning to become more aware, more in tune, learning who and what we truely are, progressing each time; if we learn we move up another plain; eventually moving into a heaven like existence; there is no judgement from god - we judge ourselves; there is no hell for there is alwa ...[text shortened]... , always faith, always love... always a way to get back on the ladder of spiritual developement
    If you believe that, you must allso believe that we have some form of soul, or spirit, because you can't take your body to this new plain with you. This allso implies that there must be some form of higher "body" out there that we can learn from.
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 12:07
    We go to Heaven or if we have been naughty then to the basement we trot !!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree