1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Dec '13 12:09
    Will this god be non-communicado like it is now?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    06 Dec '13 14:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You can follow him on twitter then.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '13 14:53
    I talk to God everyday, and He to me. Just because you don't recognize His voice when He speaks to you, doesn't mean He isn't there. God speaks to us on many levels, just as someone who loves you does. A look, a movement, a gift, love, deep love from the heart. Yes there is the voice of God, internal, external. But God does speak to us, we just need to learn to listen.
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '13 14:55
    Sonhouse, most christains have never heard the voice of God. And many who have not "heard" the voice, have recognized His presence in their lives.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Dec '13 15:051 edit
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Sonhouse, most christains have never heard the voice of God. And many who have not "heard" the voice, have recognized His presence in their lives.
    Take a look at this piece:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

It may very well be all that internal conversation going on is just that, internal conversation with your own self. You can then attribute said conversation to anything, a power animal, a hypothetical god, anything because ALL religious experiences may just be in our heads. Beauty in the eye of the beholder kind of thing with no outside forces involved at all.
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '13 15:20
    Take a look at this piece:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

It may very well be all that internal conversation going on is just that, internal conversation with your own self. You can then attribute said conversation to anything, a power animal, a hypothetical god, anything because ALL religious experiences may just be in our heads. Beauty in the eye of the beholder kind of thing with no outside forces involved at all.
    It would certainly make comprehension easier if you lived in a 2 dementional box. But we do not. And God wants us to grow and think and never stop reaching for the stars.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Dec '13 16:35
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    It would certainly make comprehension easier if you lived in a 2 dementional box. But we do not. And God wants us to grow and think and never stop reaching for the stars.
    We live in a 4 dimensional box at least. Now there is a theory that suggests entangled particles in quantum research are actually connected with microscopic worm holes which is one explanation for why those particles behave the way they do. If you tickle one of the entangled pair the other one knows about the tickle even if it is a trillion miles away. And know in this case means with near zero time delay. Normally light would take about a thousand hours to cross that distance, but entangled particles know its partner has been disturbed instantly. So it seems we may be living in a multi dimensional universe.

That would imply the idea if there was a higher dimensional being it could cross our dimensions like we turn left and right in ours and we could view such a being as a god.

I am not saying there is no such thing as a god. I am saying the ones the Abrahamics worship is man made with human attributes, not something a real god would have. Jealous god? Get serious.

Like we would be jealous of ants or a particular ant in a colony.......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree