1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 06:232 edits
    Comments, please. Is the author correct?

http://www.sexinchrist.com/

I would particularly be interested in debate about this claim from the Fisting article:

Before attempting fisting, a Christian husband and wife should pray together and ask for divine guidance. The husband should ask that God guide his hand and work through him, and for the skill and patience to fist his wife correctly and maximize her pleasure. The wife should pray for openness and readiness to receive God’s love and grace in the form of her husband’s hand.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 08:57
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

I would particularly be interested in debate about this claim from the Fisting article:

Before attempting fisting, a Christian husband and wife should pray together and ask for divine guidance. The husband should ask that God guide his hand and work through him, and ...[text shortened]... nness and readiness to receive God’s love and grace in the form of her husband’s hand.
    Doc, that was most interesting, but I believe that the writer took extreme liberties in interpreting the various texts to justify various acts. It would be analogous to taking the liberty of saying Jesus wrote the book of Romans.

Imagine the Christian who believes "God's hand is in everything." Does this mean that it is up my rectum or can it mean that Jesus wrote Romans? I hope RBHill will offer an opinion on this fascinating set of articles.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 16:47
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

Before attempting fisting, a Christian husband and wife should pray together and ask for divine guidance. The husband should ask that God guide his hand and work through him, and ...[text shortened]... nness and readiness to receive God’s love and grace in the form of her husband’s hand.
    Will not God's people speak up?
  4. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 18:11
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Doc, that was most interesting, but I believe that the writer took extreme liberties in interpreting the various texts to justify various acts. It would be analogous to taking the liberty of saying Jesus wrote the book of Romans.

Imagine the Christian who believes "God's hand is in everything." Does this mean that it is up my rectum or can it mean th ...[text shortened]... esus wrote Romans? I hope RBHill will offer an opinion on this fascinating set of articles.
    I'm not gods person but I do agree with you. The writer did take exteme liberties in his interpretation.