1. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Joined
    20 Mar '06
    Moves
    45439
    02 Feb '07 07:251 edit
    Remark by 111sun:

    111sun
    Homosexuality is undoubtedly a crime against nature. The evidence is in the Bible: "thou shall not lie down with a man as thou does with a woman." There fore I believe it is a sin, as it is clearly outlined as one.


    Remark by Hakaman:

    hakaman
    Originally posted by 111sun
    Homosexuality is undoubtedly a crime against nature. The evidence is in the Bible: "thou shall not lie down with a man as thou does with a woman." There fore I believe it is a sin, as it is clearly outlined as one.


    it also says we have free will,who are you to judge anyway,judge yourself
    =====================================================================================================

    Some people just dont get it.

    Yes you have free will. Free will means you are free to do whatever you want. By looking at the remarks above, Homosexuality is a sin in Gods eyes, period, even if you believe in the Bible or not.

    By looking at the punishment God states in the Bible for Homosexuality, and all the other sins, you have free will to do these things, or not to do them. Obviously God does not want you to sin as sin seperates you from Him.
    The punishment for sin is you in hell for eternal. Nobody is born a homo, you are childish if you say so, and if you do say so, please then provide the evidence that a child is born a homo. I do believe that homosexuality can be triggered in a person, BUT, you still have the choice not to be a homo.
    Life is simple, live in the rules of God, your Country and humanity.

    One last thing Hakaman - if someone judges, he/she has the right to if they are in a position to do so. CHECKMATE!
  2. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    02 Feb '07 08:52
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    By looking at the remarks above, Homosexuality is a sin in Gods eyes, period, even if you believe in the Bible or not.
    How do the remarks show that "Homosexuality is a sin in Gods eyes" for those who do not believe in the Bible?

    If you are so convinced that nobody is born homosexual nor become that way, but simply make the choice to engage in homosexual acts then please explain why in your opinion do they make that choice when it is has so many obvious disadvantages for them? (rejection by society etc)
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    02 Feb '07 10:01
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Remark by 111sun:

    [b]111sun

    Homosexuality is undoubtedly a crime against nature. The evidence is in the Bible: "thou shall not lie down with a man as thou does with a woman." There fore I believe it is a sin, as it is clearly outlined as one.


    Remark by Hakaman:

    hakaman
    [i]Originally posted by 111sun
    Homosexuality is undoubtedly a ...[text shortened]... - if someone judges, he/she has the right to if they are in a position to do so. CHECKMATE![/b]
    Sigh.

    Sometimes I wish god favoured homosexuals so that christians wouldn't procreate.
  4. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Joined
    20 Mar '06
    Moves
    45439
    02 Feb '07 11:31
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Sigh.

    Sometimes I wish god favoured homosexuals so that christians wouldn't procreate.
    Ahh Starrman - you don't even believe in God, how can you then even wish this?
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    02 Feb '07 11:57
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Ahh Starrman - you don't even believe in God, how can you then even wish this?
    Clearly you believe this strongly. Are you so dedicated in your belief around this that you carry out the punishment that God demands for this? If not, why not?
  6. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Joined
    20 Mar '06
    Moves
    45439
    02 Feb '07 12:32
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Clearly you believe this strongly. Are you so dedicated in your belief around this that you carry out the punishment that God demands for this? If not, why not?
    Yes, I believe.

    But God send His Son Jesus Christ more than 2000 years ago to die on the cross for everyone, it is not for me or you to punish or judge people, but to try and lead them to God, and the will of God, for God says is in His word, Judgement is not for you, Leave judgement to me, because with the same way/method/manner you judge, you will be judged!

    God is a God of love, He hates sin, not the sinner!!
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    02 Feb '07 12:33
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So true. It is easy to come to the forums and claim faith in Jesus by being against homosexuality, but few will display their faith by killing the homosexual as the Old Testament requires.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    02 Feb '07 12:351 edit
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Yes, I believe.

    But God send His Son Jesus Christ more than 2000 years ago to die on the cross for everyone, it is not for me or you to punish or judge people, but to try and lead them to God, and the will of God, for God says is in His word, Judgement is not for you, Leave judgement to me, because with the same way/method/manner you judge, you will be judged!

    God is a God of love, He hates sin, not the sinner!!
    Please do not bring Jesus into this as he had nothing to say about homosexuality. We're staying in the Old Testament on this one. Checkmate,
  9. Joined
    08 Jan '07
    Moves
    236
    02 Feb '07 15:36
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    So true. It is easy to come to the forums and claim faith in Jesus by being against homosexuality, but few will display their faith by killing the homosexual as the Old Testament requires.
    Are you saying that chritians today are supposed to keep all the old testiment comandments that were written for the circumcised jews in the old testiment to keep?
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    02 Feb '07 16:31
    Originally posted by SmoothCowboy
    Are you saying that chritians today are supposed to keep all the old testiment comandments that were written for the circumcised jews in the old testiment to keep?
    He's saying that if someone bases their hate of homosexuals on the old testament view, then they should keep the old testament view in its entirety and stop being a hypocrite.
  11. Gangster Land
    Joined
    26 Mar '04
    Moves
    20732
    02 Feb '07 16:31
    Originally posted by SmoothCowboy
    Are you saying that chritians today are supposed to keep all the old testiment comandments that were written for the circumcised jews in the old testiment to keep?
    What he is saying is that the Old Testament is where you are going to find the claptrap about homosexuality and if people want to cite the OT as evidence then they better be prepared to answer other questions the OT raises...such as why we do not kill homosexuals on sight as is demanded by OT law.
  12. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11774
    02 Feb '07 16:511 edit
    http://www.jeramyt.org/gay.html#mypos

    I just thought this link that I digged up for another thread, may be of
    interest and relevance here, no?
  13. Standard membershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55287
    02 Feb '07 17:28
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Remark by 111sun:

    [b]111sun

    Homosexuality is undoubtedly a crime against nature. The evidence is in the Bible: "thou shall not lie down with a man as thou does with a woman." There fore I believe it is a sin, as it is clearly outlined as one.


    Remark by Hakaman:

    hakaman
    [i]Originally posted by 111sun
    Homosexuality is undoubtedly a ...[text shortened]... - if someone judges, he/she has the right to if they are in a position to do so. CHECKMATE![/b]
    Listen. If Jesus was anti-gay, why on earth was he kissing Judas?

    See. Your argument is as daft as...as...as Noach's bloody arc.
  14. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    3612
    02 Feb '07 22:22
    you said "god hates sin".... so god knows how to hate? i thought god was an all loving god.... oh dear! just for the record, there is increasing evidence - scientifically speaking - that you are in fact born gay, this is due to common characterisitics of homosexuals in their dna...
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    02 Feb '07 23:41
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    So true. It is easy to come to the forums and claim faith in Jesus by being against homosexuality, but few will display their faith by killing the homosexual as the Old Testament requires.
    The old testament also says to kill your children that mouth off against the parents too. Maybe its god's way of saying there are really too many people on the planet and we need culling.
Back to Top