1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 23:41
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    So true. It is easy to come to the forums and claim faith in Jesus by being against homosexuality, but few will display their faith by killing the homosexual as the Old Testament requires.
    The old testament also says to kill your children that mouth off against the parents too. Maybe its god's way of saying there are really too many people on the planet and we need culling.
  2. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 13:19
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Yes, I believe.

But God send His Son Jesus Christ more than 2000 years ago to die on the cross for everyone, it is not for me or you to punish or judge people, but to try and lead them to God, and the will of God, for God says is in His word, Judgement is not for you, Leave judgement to me, because with the same way/method/manner you judge, you will be judged!

God is a God of love, He hates sin, not the sinner!!
    I want to know how the world got such a lousy crop of major religions...
    Why couldn't we have had religions where we can frolic with naked women and drink beer every Sunday...?
    And the rest of the time we could just... say... not kill people, just for a change, and bring happiness to people's lives instead.

Would that upset you? Would you be uncomfortable living like a rational person, instead of reading that dreary old book of bad fairytales all the time?

If God is a god of love he should be incapable of hate in the first place.
    So, assuming he exists ( uncertain at best ), he's gonna take one look at you and get pretty annoyed, but luckily for you... he can't hate you.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 17:29
    One last thing Hakaman - if someone judges, he/she has the right to if they are in a position to do so. CHECKMATE!

Contradictorily posted by Nicksten
    ...it is not for me or you to punish or judge people...

Selfmate!
  4. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 21:14
    Ahh Starrman - you don't even believe in God, how can you then even wish this?
    Weak arguement... based on a book. what is next? The idea of Nuclear Energy was created by Paul? or maybe the first Multi-vitamin was created by Mark? I am sure it is somewhere in the bible.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 22:15
    Remark by 111sun:

[b]111sun

Homosexuality is undoubtedly a crime against nature. The evidence is in the Bible: "thou shall not lie down with a man as thou does with a woman." There fore I believe it is a sin, as it is clearly outlined as one.

Remark by Hakaman:

hakaman
    [i]Originally posted by 111sun
    Homosexuality is undoubtedly a ...[text shortened]... - if someone judges, he/she has the right to if they are in a position to do so. CHECKMATE![/b]
    the most truth i have ever heard on the subject...
    thank you...
    ive meant to say all of those things, just never managed to verbalize it...
    thanks a lot
  6. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 08:40
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    the most truth i have ever heard on the subject...
    thank you...
    ive meant to say all of those things, just never managed to verbalize it...
    thanks a lot
    This tirade against homosexuality is an idiotic vent of pure bigotry.

Sexuality is a complex subject. But simpletons like things to be simple, and they love their hate.
  7. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 09:18
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Listen. If Jesus was anti-gay, why on earth was he kissing Judas?
    He wasn't kissing Judas! Judas betrayed Jesus by kissing him! The man he kissed was the one the Romans were to take away!
  8. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 09:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The old testament also says to kill your children that mouth off against the parents too. Maybe its god's way of saying there are really too many people on the planet and we need culling.
    Sorry, never heard of that one. Where is it, exactly?
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 17:38
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    He wasn't kissing Judas! Judas betrayed Jesus by kissing him! The man he kissed was the one the Romans were to take away!
    And yet he didn't fight the kiss, or pull away. And he knew in advance what Judas was going to do.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 17:40
    Sorry, never heard of that one. Where is it, exactly?
    “If a man has a wayward and rebellious child, who does not listen to the voice of his father and the voice of his mother, and they warn and flog him, but he still does not obey them; Then his parents may take him out to the judges of the city, telling them that “this our son is wayward and rebellious, he does not obey our voice, he is a glutton and a drunkard,” upon which all the people of the city pelt him with stones and he dies, so that you rout out the evil in your midst, and all of Israel will take heed and be frightened” (Deuteronomy 21:18-21).
  11. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 19:521 edit
    Even if he was, I think the argument is totally flawed. Kissing is not the equivalent of a homosexual act -- if I've got my social-history correct, it was a form of greeting amongst friends irrespective of their sexual preference. This is still practiced in various cultures around the world.
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 20:16
    Originally posted by drakkar
    I want to know how the world got such a lousy crop of major religions...
    Why couldn't we have had religions where we can frolic with naked women and drink beer every Sunday...?
    And the rest of the time we could just... say... not kill people, just for a change, and bring happiness to people's lives instead.

Would that upset you? Would you be uncomfortab ...[text shortened]... gonna take one look at you and get pretty annoyed, but luckily for you... he can't hate you.
    Good post!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree