1. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 21:15
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    OK. Are you sure your soul is in your body?
    Thats a deep one,I've never really thought of it like that before but i guess its inside a person!
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 21:25
    Maybe all that's needed is some chicken soup.

Could Plato cook?
    Hmm, perhaps, I always figured him more of a whisky drinker than a cook.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 21:31
    Originally posted by setlist
    I hope there is somone on this site who can save my soul! Open to suggestions from all religous backgrounds. Just think at this stage my soul may have irreparable damage.🙁
    I'll buy your soul from you for a reasonable price. You're just f'ing it up and, in my possession, it will be well taken care of I assure you. Plus, your not actually using it for anything constructive at the moment and you won't even notice it's gone (you may feel slightly lighter).

In exchange for your soul, I'm prepared to offer: three day old donuts, 5 recs, an expired $25 Blockbuster gift card and a 16 piece Kentucky Fried Chicken Family Meal.

So how about it?
  4. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 21:37
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I'll buy your soul from you for a reasonable price. You're just f'ing it up and, in my possession, it will be well taken care of I assure you. Plus, your not actually using it for anything constructive at the moment and you won't even notice it's gone (you may feel slightly lighter).

In exchange for your soul, I'm prepared to offer: three d ...[text shortened]... $25 Blockbuster gift card and a 16 piece Kentucky Fried Chicken Family Meal.

So how about it?
    I guess I asked for that,maybe this wasn't the correct way for me to try to sort out "my little problem" I personally don't find it such an amusing story. I fear part of it maybe lost forever!
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 21:43
    I guess I asked for that,maybe this wasn't the correct way for me to try to sort out "my little problem" I personally don't find it such an amusing story. I fear part of it maybe lost forever!
    Well, you aren't giving the soul technicians here much to go on. What part of your soul is faulty, do you think?
  6. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 21:49
    Well, you aren't giving the soul technicians here much to go on. What part of your soul is faulty, do you think?
    I'm not sure but I definetly don't feel like its complete over here. I love home but felt like it was time to move on but I feel that,no I know I've left part of it behind😞 maybe some day I will replace what was lost but I just don't see how at the moment
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 21:55
    You have seriously taken a wrong turn if you came here looking for problem resolution and not amusement.
  8. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 22:04
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    You have seriously taken a wrong turn if you came here looking for problem resolution and not amusement.
    Well thats what I was using this site for since I joined but today is the first day I've had time to do a little soul searching&this is the result. Sorry if I'm putting anyone on a downer.
  9. Joined
    07 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 22:08
    I hope there is somone on this site who can save my soul! Open to suggestions from all religous backgrounds. Just think at this stage my soul may have irreparable damage.🙁
    i lost my soul once, turns out it was hiding in the gutters of a small, strangely odoured spanish town. its not your soul thats lost, its change in your life, change in yourself, you'll regain it and be different from the experience. honest, no need to fret,give it time, 'soul' is everlasting, so they say...but then again, they say alota things.....oh, i dunno.
  10. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 22:17
    Originally posted by ktgriff
    i lost my soul once, turns out it was hiding in the gutters of a small, strangely odoured spanish town. its not your soul thats lost, its change in your life, change in yourself, you'll regain it and be different from the experience. honest, no need to fret,give it time, 'soul' is everlasting, so they say...but then again, they say alota things.....oh, i dunno.
    I know what your saying. You can't let these things keep you down,you just have to get up,get on up&keep fighting with whatever you have left in the tank.
  11. Joined
    07 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 22:291 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 22:32
    Originally posted by ktgriff
    well, i know when i was fucked, i did ponder alot on it, analysing, questioning, searching, it took alot of time, but it just got better. and id put a bet on that something similar will happen again.
    Having a dry spell?
  13. Joined
    07 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 22:411 edit
    Having a dry spell?
    yup, cant find anymore beermats to tear up, damnamit
  14. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 22:45
    I have a right to be wrong but some of these scratchmarks may be inoperable! I'm not trying to be Mr.bigstuff but I left alot behind at home&I just don't know what to do😕
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 22:46
    While your looking for your soul, if you come across a pile of mismatched socks, they're probably mine. The little bastards keep disappearing out of my dryer.

Seriously though, read the Tao of Pooh... I'm serious about this, a great book and very relevant to your problem. Steal it from a bookstore immediately. It's done me wonders.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree