1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:33
    FMF has just chased me down in the last 24 hrs, and posted a marathon 100 post against me, all of them baiting and repetitive and accusing and attacking and winging and crying and asserting .

Get the doctor and help him..........please someone take care of FMF and get some Prozac or something.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:34
    Originally posted by Dasa
    FMF has just chased me down in the last 24 hrs, and posted a marathon 100 post against me, all of them baiting and repetitive and accusing and attacking and winging and crying and asserting .

Get the doctor and help him..........please someone take care of FMF and get some Prozac or something.
    So you DON"T think it's rape when a Vedic warrior clubs his woman into submission?
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:37
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her with a stick or with his fists and overpower her, saying: “I take away the splendor from you with my virility and splendor”

(Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21)
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:39
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her ...[text shortened]... way the splendor from you with my virility and splendor”

That is disgusting on the face of it. 'I will take away your spendor and replace it with my virility' (After I beat you silly).
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That is disgusting on the face of it. 'I will take away your spendor and replace it with my virility' (After I beat you silly).
    I was genuinely shocked when i read it.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:421 edit
    So you DON"T think it's rape when a Vedic warrior clubs his woman into submission?
    I love it and there should be more

But remember I am only agreeing to correct translations only. (not yours)

Love those big strong Kshatriya warriors who are our protectors of society.

They have permission to take almost any women.

Oh..........they are very chivalrous about the whole thing., but you must get the true translation to understand what's going on.

Off you go........to find the true translation's.

Bye bye.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:45
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her ...[text shortened]... way the splendor from you with my virility and splendor”

This wonderful verse has been around the block about 20 times.

Give it up.

I agree with the true translation though..
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:49
    Sometimes, Dasa does seem a bit robbie carrobie-like.
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:50
    I love it and there should be more

But remember I am only agreeing to correct translations only. (not yours)

Love those big strong Kshatriya warriors who are our protectors of society.

They have permission to take almost any women.

Oh..........they are very chivalrous about the whole thing., but you must get the true translation to understand what's going on.

Off you go........to find the true translation's.

Bye bye.
    You have already provided your own preferred translation, and it is no less sick and depraved.

You are beyond hope.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:52
    This wonderful verse has been around the block about 20 times.

Give it up.

I agree with the true translation though..
    You already provided the 'true' translation and it read almost exactly the same as the so-called polluted one. So give us the REAL translation then.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:21
    It doesn't say club.

Go back to the story son.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:25

Its a feather stick and he only shows his fists but does not use them little sparrow.

Its a courting game between prostitute's and other ladies and Kshatriya warriors.

Sorry back to square one for you Duke.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:29
    You already provided the 'true' translation and it read almost exactly the same as the so-called polluted one. So give us the REAL translation then.
    You have to find the pure Vaishnava translation and not the translation from a pseudo wine dinking and fornicating and meat eating and animal killing nut job professor of Hindu studies who speculates and doesn't particularly knows Sanskrit that well.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:30
    You have already provided your own preferred translation, and it is no less sick and depraved.

You are beyond hope.
    I love you Duke.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:311 edit

Are you going to give us your definition of "rape" vishavahetu?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree