1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 13:35
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I agree. I think you should stop posting.

So you can sin all you want.
    Dont need to repent.
    Still get eternal life ..

Very nice doctrine you got there ...😀
    So, not only do you laugh at and insult your Christian brothers, but you also put words in their mouth and make false witness against them.

And yet would you call not following, in fact, rejecting, all of Christ's commandments a sin? One that you obviously have no repentance for?

I pity all who are actually stupid enough to take your advice in this forum.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 13:41
    I have repeatedly said I am not interested in your personal situation. This is a general discussion about doctrine. You are of no interest to me and I would wager nobody else as well.

So, please when you see the word 'you' in a statement of doctrine it always means 'Christians in general'. Therefore the statement I made earlier has nothing to do with you ...[text shortened]... n all they want.
    Christians in general do not need to repent.
    Still they get eternal life ..
    This must be your reasons for rejecting Christ's commandments.

"Because I really wasn't talking about him."

Wow. Just wow.

This post I reply to has to be one of the singularly most un-Christian posts I've seen here, purportedly written by a Christian.

And you continue to hold false witness against him.

You're certainly bold. And some would say stupid. Do you ever actually read anything you type here?

Your post certainly wouldn't entice a non-Christian to look into the faith.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 13:44
    You are just digging yourself deeper in the hole of false doctrine.

So far none of the Christians have come to your aid to support your doctrine. Two are agreeing that your statement pertaining to repentance is wrong.
    This is because it is your habit to ignore posts that call you out for your hypocrisy. Somebody must have thumbed up his posts.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 13:50
    You are just digging yourself deeper in the hole of false doctrine.

So far none of the Christians have come to your aid to support your doctrine. Two are agreeing that your statement pertaining to repentance is wrong.
    I agree with jaywill about 90% of the time.

The 10% of the time I do not agree, I can live with, because my agreement far outweighs my disagreement.

I agree with you about 10% of the time. The 90% of the time I do not agree far outweighs what little you post that I agree with.

And btw (and actually read this, for once) : I support the doctrine that jaywill actually has, NOT the doctrine that you assume he has and bear false witness to.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 14:07
    Originally posted by sonship
    .. Is there any Christian brother or sister out there who agrees ?
    Looks like nobody is coming to your aid in this 'no repentance required for salvation' issue. I wonder why? Maybe its just plain contrary to Christ?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 14:10
    Originally posted by sonship
    There are many, many passages that I could discuss where repentance is needed for full salvation.

John's never mentions repentance but only believing. Actually, the real repentance is included in faith in Christ. This is the change of mind about one's past. And everyone believing into Jesus has to have some change of mind about his or her past.

But t ...[text shortened]... al life as a compensation.

Is there any Christian brother or sister out there who agrees ?
    Absolutely I agree, When a person confesses Jesus as Lord, he is saying "from now on you are Lord of my life".
    Anytime I do mine own will, I mess up my plans in a big way.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 14:35
    Looks like nobody is coming to your aid in this 'no repentance required for salvation' issue. I wonder why? Maybe its just plain contrary to Christ?
    When??

When will you take out that beam in your own eye that is causing you to be so blind? Probably never, since it supports your agenda so well.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 15:03
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Absolutely I agree, When a person confesses Jesus as Lord, he is saying "from now on you are Lord of my life".
    Anytime I do mine own will, I mess up my plans in a big way.
    Very well put.

Repentance is an attitude about one's past.
    We have to be careful that we do not morph New Testament repentance to mean a promise about the future to turn over a new leaf so that one deserves God's gift.

You put it quite well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree