1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Nov '14 19:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are not required to understand, but only to accept and believe in the One that does understand.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Of course sperm as a cell is alive, with a very limited life span. Just like some varieties of flies that have also a very short life span, like 24 hours or so. They don't reproduce in the sense that a bacteria splits in two and such but it lives its life and does or doesn't fulfill its function, to drive into the egg.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    24 Nov '14 22:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It seems to me that nature is not interested the millions of sperm who don't make it; all that matters is the one that does, the one which when fused with it's other half goes on to make a "new creation". However all the sperm which don't make it are all potential "new creations" themselves, all those potential people lost forever.

Let me be explicit ...[text shortened]... ds spirit and man becoming a new creation", similarly only a few make it.

I'm just pondering.
    Interesting idea. I'm sure an ancient civilisation would have embraced
    that idea if they had known of sperm to make the analogy!

Millions of sperm ... one makes it to humanity.
    Millions of men .... one makes it to "heaven"
    Millions of "angels" ... one makes it to ...........

You could have an infinite series of progressively
    more interesting existences!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree